Snack Date

You wake up in Marks arms which smells of the best cologne. You slightly pull out of his embrace trying not to wake him.

You head to the bathroom and brush your teeth, when you gargle with mouthwash and come back up he stands in the mirror.

"OMG" you scream. He throws his head back and guffaws.

"It wasn't funny you scared my to death." You counter but he just keeps laughing.

Afterwards you start laughing to.
Then he tries to kiss you but you run away.

Curled up in a ball with a bowl of chocolate popcorn at 9am you put on your favorite movie.

Mark comes down with a blanket and covers you. He then goes to the kitten and gets cookies, chips, and so much more snacks.

You both eat and in the middle of the movie he starts to kiss you.

It's bueatiful and passionate and since Mark is the only one you truly love, you feel comfortable around him.

He kisses your neck and that one spot tingles and you love it so much.

You moan before you can stop yourself but he doesn't stop.

You pull of his shirt revealing his muscles and bite your lip.

He takes off your shirt as well as your bra and starts to kiss your breasts and stomach.

It doesn't feel awkward since you and Mark had sex before so you enjoy it.

He goes down and pulls your pants off and sees that your underwear is wet.

He smirks and takes off his pants revealing a huge boner.

Slowly he goes into you and it feels so good, so incredibly good.

Pumping in and out slowly then really fast.

"Yeah uh yeah cum for me" "uh God!"
He stutters.

You moan uncontrollably.

"Mmmm" he groans and you both are really close.

Sweaty and shaky he kisses you all over as you both cum into each other.

"Ahhh" he moans.

He pulls out and you turn you head to the TV where the credits play.

You laugh to yourself and take in the scent of Mark of the best thing that has ever happened to you.

"I-i love you Mark" you stutter still recovering.
"I love you to y/n, always and forever." He replies in a steady voice.

After that you both fall to sleep dreaming of one other.