Side Chick:Paris's Story

Part ten

After the fiasco at the restaurant, Odell took me back to his house. It was filled with many arts, glasses, looked to good for a man who lived alone.

"Baby i'ma go into the shower, make your self comfortable ", he says exposing his chest, going into the bathroom.

I take off my gown, not caring to walk around the house butt naked. Knowing he wouldn't mind anyways.

Barely eating at the restaurant, I was still sorta hungry. Anyone who knows me, was aware of the fact when I said that I was hungry. I was really hungry.

His refrigerator was filled with all kinds of foods, could tell he ate like a beast.

I took out cutlets, lettuce, tomatoes, pasta shells, and three types of cheeses.

I was gonna make a feast.

My phone vibrated against the countered, Chris, caller I.D was bright against the screen.

After all he just said to me now he wants to call. I ignored the first three calls, but then it felt like he was calling forever.

I press answer.

"Yoo 'Ris, where you at ".

" Home, why you still with your girlfriend ".

" It's not even like that ma, I'm sorry. You know I love yo-"

"Chris, who's that baby? ", Chastity said in the background. I laugh and hang up. This nigga always swear I'm a fool.

Maybe I let him do so too often.

I start cooking the chicken, and boil the pasta. Odell came into the kitchen with some boxers on, and a jersey in his hand.

" Here baby, put this on ". His last name and player number was layed out on the back.

"Sure", kissing him on the lips and continue cooking. I heard him chuckle, and felt his eyes.

"You got a cute little birth mark you know that? ". He was referring to the little red pigments on my shoulder.

Little did he know those were actually scars from my past

" Thanks baby, i wonder what would of happened if I never came to New York and met you ". I smile.

It was true, probably would've never realized how far Into being a side Chick I really was.

" Let's not think things like that, is the chicken done? ". I start laughing.

" Boy get your ass out the kitchen. Go play some music".

"Ok Wife ", crazy how he calling me his wife we barely know me. But I just went with the flow.

Putting the cheeses into the pan on pasta, I notice Breana was texting.

BreB: Biiiitch, Chasity and Chris going at it. Like fr fr

BreB: Paris wherever you are keep yo ass there Cuz shit getting crazy girl
She probably was wondering who he was talking to..bitch me of course

I wasn't even planning on going back anyways. Odell set the table up, and carried the food to it. He is such a romantic.

Felt like I was falling in love

"Dann girlll, where you learned to cook like this? "

Daddy Tio

" Uhhh, someone who I thought was a friend ". Well it wasn't completely a lie