Side Chick: Paris's Story Part 3

Child's Play

You dont wanna fall in love, I know.

Im not someone you should trust, I know.

I give Chanel out like a hug i know.

I knew a couple of ya friends way before.

How many girls has slept in this bed?

Say a different number than the one thats in my head......

Paris POV

"what do you mean kill him, why what has he do-", my head'was spinning uncontrollably. I was till in shock from the words that came from Tio's mouth.

"You have to kill him because i don't share. What you rather me kill him? Cause if i do it, things will get quite messy Baby Doll".

"Nono, Tio please", I beg.

"I will not kill Odell he was nothing but a good man. Plus if you kill him, people will know and you-", he shushes me abruptly. Rubbing his long finger against my bottom lips, then resting his forehead against mine.

"The only way people will find out is if you tell them. And I know you wont tell them. Right? My love?".

My heart races to its limit. I couldn't take this anymore. I quickly jump out of the tub, and into the nearby room. Jumping into bed, i sob  heavily onto the pillows.

"Tsk-tsk, Paris. You are not twelve. That was childish, especially during a serious conversation between us two". He comes over, naked, suds still clinging to his body. I felt his warm hand spread against the lower part of my back.

Just like he use too.

"Listen, I'll make you a deal. Because I dont like seeing my little Princess upset. Im not going to kill him. Wont of even touch a little hair on that cute little head of his".

I look up him, knowing the bitter-sweet part was yet to come.

"Unless?".

"Unless you marry me. Runaway with me. Any-part of the world you want. Just dont leave my side ever again. Finding you wasn't easy I admit, but if you leave again I wont stop at anything to find you".

That breaks me, my spirit breaking the only piece of solace left in me. But before I can show him what I really felt, one of his bodyguards knock at the door.

"Who is it".

"Boss, its me Carlos. Mr. Paulo is on the phone and would like to speak you. He says its of impor-".

"Yes, yes of course.I'll be out in a minute". He goes back into the bathroom, five minutes later leaving with a robe on.

"Babydoll I'll be back in a minute. But for now think about what I said, yes?". He kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

As soon as i was sure enough he was further down the hallway, I run to the balcony. The room, which Tio said to have had Odell in it had a connected balcony. Carefully leaning of the rail, I pounce over to the other one. Walking in the room, sat a figure hunched over on the bed.

"Odell?", I say running over to him for a hug. But as I extended my arms, the figure turns around coldly pushing me back.

"Hmm, You arent what I wanted, but you'll have to do", the man says. He grabs my hair and throws me on the bed. Pulling my legs down so they reach his body.

I fight with everything in me to stop him, screaming yelling and scratching. But it was of no use. He already starts unbuckling his pants.

"Senorita, relax. Im going to take care of you. Good good care of y-".

POP

Bloods splatters all over me, the man suddenly stops straddling me, and falls onto my exposed chest. I want to scream, but I cant. His head showcased a bullet wound, blood seeping onto the all white bed spread.

"Paris, why did you leave your room?". Tio walks over to me, pushing the dead mans body off of me. I pull away from him at first, still in shock. But he holds me up to his chest, his chin resting on my head.

"You killed him".

"Shhh, there there", he soothes.

"You should've never left the room. I was only kidding about Odell. He's already on the first plane to New York, I found no reason to kill him. Plus i love the way  he plays". I start sobbing, leaving a mixture of blood and tears to stain his robe.

"Its okay,I forgive you. That man was a dear friend to me, but I didn't know he didn't respect women like that. I would never allow a man to harm you, or any of the girls". I still sob into his arms, pulling him closer. To hug me, show me something that lets me know im safe.

"Come  Babydoll, let me bathe you, feed you, and put you back to sleep". Feeling limp, I allow him to cradle me into his arms and care for me. Maybe staying with Tio wouldn't be a bad idea.

Im starting to miss how I use to live

Uncle Tio POV

After putting Paris to bed, I returned to the phone call. My dear friend, John Paulo, was discussing some background on one of my old girls Breanna.

"John what are you trying to say to me? That she's a nark? An un-"

"Yes. An undercover agent. The limo driver said he recognized her from a bust that involved him and his friends a few years ago. She's apart of the law-enforcement Omar. This is some serious shit!".

"Yes-yes I know. And she's here sleeping in my house. A Nark in my own fucking home! In my bed!", I whisper harshly. I have never felt so ashamed.

"Yes, well you know what to do", and with that he hung up. I walked back in fourth, gun in hand not knowing what to do. If the narks are after me, then that must mean they are also after something. All this time

But what if that something, along with me disappears before anyone finds it.

"Carlos!", i yell. He quickly appears from around the corner.

"Yes Boss".

"Tell Gio I said to get the Jet ready. Get only our best girls, everyone else pay them their earned share and tell them that we are no longer in business. That they can keep the house. You can keep the business Carlos. I wish you luck", I shake his hand and run to Paris's room.

"Wait Boss, forget the business. Allow me to come with you", he says.

"Carlos, I appreciate your loyalty. But i am a very bad man, whose in some very deep shit. And i dont want to involve those who I love".

"Boss, you are like my brother to me. So where you go, I go", he says still following me round the corridors.

"Fine, just go do as I say".

Ive become a warm-hearted person over these last few years, maybe its due to the fact I am dying.

I have HIV.