Side Chick: Paris's Story

Part Fourteen
White Girl
I seen fifteen bricks today, you make fifteen bucks a hour
Robbin ass niggas in the kitchen playing with flour
I got all this powder, you a fucking coward
My bitch come from France, ooo she like my eifell tower

"What are we gonna do? ", Diamond asks. Her eyes were full of fear, I haven't seen her like this since I convinced her to run with me.

" We'll just wait, and see what he's really here for ". She nodds, her shoulder lower in relief. I grab her hand and bring her over Tio.

" Diamond! My Coneja Blankita ", white Rabbit. He hugs her, and kissed her head as though they were long lost friends.

Soon Chris joins us, without Chasity.

" Hey, I'm Chris, nice to meet you ", he shakes Tio's hand. Tio side eyes me and grins, as though he was going to spill out the secret right then and there.

" Ahhh yes, Paris has told me so much about you ", He winks at him. Chris expression was a sudden "Okay? ".

I wanted to pull him to the side and give him a brief synopsis of what's happening. But I couldn't.

Tio was always watching, always ten steps ahead of me. This was just the beginning of the end I already knew it.

"Yes yes, well I was just visiting to wish you a happy birthday. I have to get back to work. Come back home sometime", he says to me and Diamond.

Kissing both of our heads, he smiles that charmful smile, and leaves.

Odell grabs me and brings me to the dance floor, we sort of slow dance to King of the fall by Ty Dolla $ign

"If Chris is your brother, then how come Your uncle doesn't know about him ", Odell says curiously in my ear, trying to talk loud over the music.

My body froze.

" My family split me and Chris up when we were about five. Tio is from my mother's side he married my aunt, I stayed with him since I was sixteen. Chris stayed with his biological father".

I smiled at myself, at my ability to lie fast.

"Paris, I think I'm really falling in love with you girl ", he squeezed my waist. I closed my eyes trying not to cry.

Scared of what was next to come.

Part Fifteen
The worst

Everybody's like he's no item
Please don't like em, he don't wife em
He one nights em.
I shoulda listened though. Shoulda figured though.
All that shit you been spitting so unoriginal.

"Good morning, Baby doll", a voice says behind me in bed. A hand began to stroke the back of my head, making a vibration all over my body.

I take it, kissing the space in between his thumb and pointer finger. I am now twenty.

I'm now officially his girlfriend.

And I hate it.

I sit up on the bed, and stretch my arms. Exposing my naked tan body, and deep back dimples. I feel his eyes on me.

"so beautiful ". He says, rubbing two fingers against my spine. Stopping above my buttcrack, he spreads all five fingers against it.

I move from his touch, as I remember him kissing one of the girls who worked here.

Ever since we announced our relationship, they've looked down their noses at me.

Paris come here, Uncle Tio says to me. He pulls my by waist, and stands me in front of him. He called everyone to the front of the house, before opening the front door.

"Now, listen up. Paris is no longer and will no longer be addressed and known as my niece.

She is my woman.

I watch closely at their facial expressions. On the outside they showed nothing. But I could tell, from the look in their eyes, what they were thinking.

"Anyone who has a problem with that, you can leave new .

He motioned his arm towards it. Vicky drunkenly steps forward. She reeked of our customers bar liquor

"I do", she says, almost singing.

"I won't stand a day in this house, knowing what you'll put this girl through. Paris, if you're smart enough, you'd reconsider ". Her words slurred, but I could tell she meant them.

'I can't ', the words seemed stuck in my throat, cause I know if I did, I'd be out on the streets.

" Paris, be smart girly", she comes close to my ear and whispers.

"Be something Tina couldn't ", my heart froze. She kisses me on the cheek and stumbles out.

" Well? Anyone else? ", Uncle Tio says slyly. They shook there heads, 'No'

"Good, now get back to work!". Mumbling came from all over, as they spread out into the house. Tio kisses me on the lips, and laughs.

"Can't get enough of you, baby doll".

"Come on, Paris. You haven't touched me in weeks. The only thing you would touch, is that God damn product ". He was right.

I've been cutting, working even, harder then ever. Making money, getting ready for my escape

" I got my period baby, sorry ", I smirk, blowing a kiss. He laughs, saying he's gonna die of blue balls.

I knew this wasn't true, he was fucking the new girl, Blondie every other night.

" Are you sure? Blondie doesn't say so", I say. Checking my appearance in the mirror, he comes up behind me.

Kissing my shoulder, he says "Come on, you know she means nothing".
My body tenses up, and I walk away. Jumping into the shower, I think Solomly about how I would leave.

Maybe I could take Diamond with me

Emma, her mother, disappeared, right after my eighteen birthday. Tio claims she ran away, but I knew Emma she wouldn't just abandon Diamond.

I knew he had something to do with it. That's another reason why I'm leaving. Better yet, Diamond was coming with me.