Side Chick: Paris's Story

Part Eighteen:

If it wasn't
If it wasn't for your pussy, I wouldn't know your name
If it wasn't for the fucking girl, I wouldn't know your name, uh
You know that I'ma see it if you lift it up
You know that I'ma beat it if you give it up
If it wasn't for your pussy though
If it wasn't for your pussy, ohh
I wouldn't know your name (I really wouldn't know your name girl)

"Paris, its two o'clock in the fucking morning, explain!", Chris says. I bum-rush past him and into the house. Ignoring his complaint, I sit on the chair near the kitchen island and rest my shoulders.

"Where's Chas?".

"She out with Breanna". He bit his lip after saying so.

"Boy, don't even. This Kutty cat, on lock-down until further notice. Pause, don't front like you dont got a girlfriend", I say childishly.

I don't know what he think this is.

"Ok and, but don't front like you didn't have a problem with that before", this time he comes closer, nibbling on my ear.

"Chris".

"Paris", he twirls his tongue against my lobe, sucking on my diamond earring's weight. Pushing the other side of my head closer, harder. I felt my nipples rise, and bite my lip so he wouldn't notice I enjoyed this.

"Come take a shower with Daddy". My neck suddenly felt warm, wet with sensation.

"You know you want to". I cried out in delight, as he pushed my throat closer, making his lips abrasively roam little areas.

"Paris, shh, I ain't even start yet". Chris picks me up bridal style, walking up the stairs. His dick poking my butt through the seat of my spandex. Resting my head against his shoulder, without thinking, I left a hickey on his shoulder. His dick jerked a little.

"Baby, wait", he says. Chris couldn't stand a touch from my lips. He would always flinch, or silently cry. I keep going, sucking harder then slower bringing his skin up with my teeth.

Kicking the door open, he gently put me on the bed. Then ran back to the door, locking it, then jumping in-between my legs. My head fell back in pleasure, not helping to care who or what nearby heard my moans.

"Chasity", he says licking my already exposed chest.

"Nigga, who ?". I pull my shirt back down, covering them and push him off me. Chris sucks his teeth and shakes his head.

"Girl you know i didn't mean that".

"Yeah, well I'm going to bed, I mean THAT ". He sucks his teeth again, and shows me to the guest room. I take my clothes off in front of him making sure he was paying attention.

"You can close the door on the way out thank you". He still stood there, and i made sure to switch hard going inside of the nearby bathroom. Running the water, I heard him fake whining.

"Paaarissss, im sorry baby i didn't mean it.....Come on please...Nigga You see what you made me do? Huh you see...Ughhhh Now you cant get nun ".

This nigga talking to his dick. I started laughing.

"Come on baby, please. We need you", he whines more. I turn the water off, and sit down.

This was the most relaxation I had in hours.

"Chris, and I need this, besides Chasity, will be home any minute now".

"Don't be surprised if you wake up with my nut all over ya face!", he swore. I laughed and closed my eyes.