Side Chick; Paris's Story Part 2

Loveeeeee Song

Can you love me for poor

I'm searching for my soul

Who ever turned you cold

You need to let him know

I can work miracles

I'll work your physical

And when I love you close

You can feel my heart

Beating through my clothes

I dont wanna give you the wrong impression,

I need love and affection...

I sat beside Tio, feeling so numb in my heart, watching Chris get hit in the back of the head with a gun. Tio looks at me, and I grill the life out of him, he starts getting uncomfortable.

"Oh come on, baby doll. Dont tell me you were falling for him were you? ". I tried to speak but the cloth around my mouth hindered me from doing so.

"What was that? You wanna talk, here", He pulls it down from my mouth.

"I said, I fell for you didnt I".

"Paris, I swear that tongue of yours makes me wanna bite the shit out of yo-".

"Yo, Tio, we leaving now or what?", Frenchie asks. I look at that nigga with the most spiteful face.

"You was his friend", I choke up.

"How could you do that to him?"

"Moneys money, feel me shorty?", He says like a big ass goofy, grabs chris up and walks away.

"Bitch ass nigga, I hope you rot in hell!!".

"Hey, hey paris, come on now. Dont spoil the mood. Tonight is a very special night for us. Im gonna make you my wife".

I scoff.

''No seriously, officially in a church and all. I want you to be my forever Paris and I know Im getting old, but my heart still beats for you. And this time, I swear on our lives, only you, okay", he crosses his heart and nods at me.

I felt like taking the gun from his shoulder holster and ending my life there.

"Why me Tio, you can have anyone in this god damn state let alone world; just why me?".

The nerve of him to kiss ME, i didnt kiss him back just closed my eyes silently praying.

"Because you have left a mark on me, I dont wanna let you go ever. Even if it takes turning you into a Spanish Rapunzel", he jokes. I smile, only a little, and he lifts me up, bridal style like Chris.

"Come Baby girl lets go home. Our real home", he says carrying me all the way down the steps.

He soon places me inside of his car, a black four door escalade and as soon as i sat down beside him I felt sick.

"Breanna?". I couldnt believe it, she sat in the passenger seat very alive and well. Not at all bounded like me.

"Yes bitch it is I, Queen Bree Bree!", she spoke as if she was off on something. Perk or Molly.

"Why??? I thought we were home girls".

"Biiiiitch, we was and still are. Tio here just wants to take care of all his girls, isnt that right Daddy Tio?". She says smiling for his approval, looking back.

He nods and stares out the window.

"So what about Diamond, and Chasity? What were they nothing?", she hesitated to respond but Tio did for her.

"Sometimes, the way of life kicks in and shit just happens. Survival of the fittest, for example. Mother nature. Lion to Gazelle. Its just natural. So we do what we have to do to live this happy life another day. Even if it means killing someone you know or loved", he says looking at the view outside the car.

"But of course", he begins, "I wouldnt do that to you, the woman I love".

I just felt complete and utter distaste for myself and my life. Like I didnt even wanna run no more, Whatever they wanted me to sub-scum to i didnt care i'd do it.

"Paris, you should get some rest now, I'll be here the whole way through. Come, come", Tio pulls me near and pulls my head to onto his lap.

I started to silently cry, tears plopping down my face whilst sniffling.

"Shhhhhh", he says stroking my hair, and wiping them away.

"We will be home soon".

Chris POV

"So this is how is ends my nigga, after years of friendship; you just gone kill me like that??", I asked while on my knees hands cuffed behind my back.

I never thought my own bro, nah a dude i called my brother even would do this shit to me.

Frenchie raised the gun to my head and looked up at the ceiling of the room, and sighed.

"Bro this shit aint easy for me either, you think i wanted to do this shit? I love you but its me or you my nigga, me or you".

He raised it back to my head, and my heart began to beat all the way out my chest.

So much shit went through my head, but i couldnt vary it due to the predicament I was in. My heart felt like it was bouta explode, here i was about to die.

"1"

"2"

"3"

CLICK

"Nigga is you bugging i would never kill you, get the fuck up". I was so confused as to what just happened but i did has he said.

"You was looking like a little bitch right there man, i wont finna kill you. I let him take her to buy us time. We didnt have a choice he was gonna kill everyone in here at once. We got you my nigga, I got you my nigga'.

"I should hang yo little as by yo underwear, my nigga you knocked me out".

"I had no choice, homeboy said he wanted me to kill you or they'd torture both our asses on some real Colombian gangsta shit".

"So we really out to go get this nigga now or what?".

"Yeah, yeah we good. He on his way to a different area of Cali".

"Bet so lets be out my nigga", He motioned for me to walk but i declined.

"Nah nigga you got shot gun on this one, next thing you putting a round in my back".

"Damn bro its like that?".

"Like a pretty bitch on crack, get the stepping you heard".

Uncle Tio POV

As Paris laid on my lap i felt nothing but happiness, its been hours since the drive began but we were nearing. As I listened to her soft snores, and heartbeat against my neat, i dreamed.

Dreamed of us together, having kids, house huger than this one. I wish she understood i would drop anything for her, hell even get out of the game. Im a changed man. Yeah sure with the same tactics and attitude as before, but im different,

I wish she could witness it.

I decided i wasnt gonna kill her after all.

She was something i was going to miss dearly.