Chapter 12

"Ok can we go back down now." I looked towards Marc as he shifted his beanie over his head.

"We just got here." I stated plainly. I continued to look at the shining lights of the city.

"Well you can freeze you ass off, be my guest. I'm taking my ass down."

"Really Marc?"

"Yes Te and I suggest you come with, Alair you too." I turned towards them as the elevator doors started to close.

"You slick ba-"

"Byeeeee" I stared at the doors thinking how conniving there asses are.

"So....I think I'll just catch the next elevator" I turned towards him to see his nose red like Rudolph. I let out a giggle and he looked at me weirdly.

"What's so funny." I continued to giggle as I dug in my purse and pulled out my compact mirror.

"Oh shit" I laughed and he then joined in. His voice giving me life. "I don't know why you laughing so hard because you should see yourself." He turned the mirror around and my nose was red also and so were my cheeks.

"Either your cheeks are red because of the cold or your blushing" he said, looking into my eyes.

"Maybe both, Hey I'm sorry that I snapped on you like that, I don't know what came over me."

"I'm thinking it was jealousy but it's ok. I kind of was ignoring you.....I probably would have snapped to."

"I just can't believe we started fussing over saying Gods name in vain." I laughed thinking about that day in the elevator.

"I think it was just built up anger we had against each other." He put his hands up to his face and started rubbing his nose. "Um can we go in before my nose falls off.

I shook my head and we made our way over towards the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for it to come up.

"So what the hell are we going to do about this project!"

"Don't worry....I'll handle it." I said giving him a cheeky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm so this is my floor." We were standing on the elevator, on his new floor and I couldn't feel my hands for nothing.

"I see." I said while giggling. He rubbed the back of his neck and his cheeks redden.

"You wanna come to my room for some CoCo or something." He pressed the button for the elevator doors to stay open.

"Ummmm"

"Come on, I have tiny marshmallows to go with it."

"Ok" he grabbed my normal size hand in his large one and guided me to his room.

Entering, he took off his coat and hat and hung them on the coat rack. He stepped behind me and pulled my coat from behind. I rubbed my hands together to at least get some feeling in them.

"I think I may have frost bite."

"Well you did come outside in that crazy ass weather with no gloves on." He made his way over to the cabinet and pulled out the box of hot cocoa.

"Well im going to go put them under some warm water." I started walking towards the bathroom.

"Umm no I wouldn't do that" I stopped in my tracks and looked back at him.

"Why not?"

"Because your hands will start hurting. I'm sorry but your gonna have to warm your hands the old fashioned way.

"And how is that." He grabbed my hands and pulled me over to a tan sofa.

"Ok sit"

"I'm not a dog you know." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"I didn't mean it like that." He ran his fingers through his hair. I sat down and waited for further constructions. Ok that does sound like what a dog would do.

"Lay your hands flat out next to you." I did what he said and looked at him questionably.

"Now how is this-" He sat down on my hands and I let out a yelp."What are you doing?"

"Warming your hands." He smirked.

"Well your ass bone is crushing my poor fingers." He shifted a little bit taking some of the pain away.

"Do you feel your hands getting warm?"

"Actually...yeah, but can I sit on my own hands now." He rose up and I shifted my hands under my butt. He sat back down and turned his body towards me.

"You know Lanna....your really beautiful." He stared in my eyes and I wanted to melt right then and there. He leaned in closer towards me and I completely froze. His lips graze mine and all the warmth of blood came rushing back into my face. He licked his lips and almost crashed his lips into mine before I interrupted and said.

"How bout that coffee?"