Chapter 1

"Lanna your friends are here" my mother yelled from downstairs.

"Okay can you send them up?"

A few seconds later I hear the sound of my friends running up the stairs and busting in my room.

"LANNAAA WE MISSED YOU!!" They yelled together, running over towards me and hugging me in a deathly grip.

"G-guys I c-can't breath" losing oxygen by the minute.

"Oh sorry" they said

My name is Alanna Love or Lanna. Yes I know my name is kind of weird but surprisingly I love it. I'm 16 well not officially my birthday is in two days so I might as well be. I'm from New York but my family just recently moved to California and when I say recently I mean a month ago and I'm still unpacking my things.

"So how was Chicago?" My friend Ariana asked.

Ari looks exactly like me at least that's what everybody says except she has black hair. She was wearing black high waisted shorts with a red shirt and her red Levis. My other friend TeAnna was standing next to her wearing blue leggings and a black crop top that read in blue letters #Selfie. She had brown hair like me but her eyes were brownish black

"Umm it was great we went downtown and everything was so beautiful but then we went to Detroit and let's just say I was scared a little.........or a lot"

They both giggled but then TeAnna's giggle turned into laughter which then looked like she was having a spasm.

"Why are you laughing so hard" I said pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"B-b-because I c-can picture y-y-you being scared." she said holding her stomach.

I smiled and replied back "it's not that funny!" I looked at Ari and she was pointing her finger at her temple and moving it in a circular motion indicating that TeAnna was crazy.

"Anyway, Ari spoke are you ready to go."

I looked at myself in the mirror and finally spoke "Yea sure."

"NO YOURE NOT!" they both yelled looking me up and down.

"Come on guys don't start this again there is nothing wrong with me." I stated. I had on dark jeans and a plain white tee shirt.

"There's nothing wrong with you Lanna it's just your appearance." Ari said

I gasp! "ARI DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT" TeAnna yelled while smacking Ari upside her head.

"Oww, I'm just being honest" Ari held her hands up in defense.

"Thanks, I said sarcastically but were just going to the movies"

"Yea but now were going to the mall too." Ari said shaking her head afterwards.

"Lanna Ari has that face on, the one she puts on when she has an idea." Te stated nervously

We both then looked at Ari who was in train of thought with a mysterious grin on her face.

"Ari what you thinking about?" I asked curiously. I'm really scared though usually when Ari has a plan it fails and I mean and epic fail but sometimes maybe 5% of the time it goes really well and I hope whatever she was thinking fitted in the 5% group.

"Alanna let's just say that your going to be happy that you turned 16" she said smiling evilly.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hey it's Reese's and as you all may know this my back up account. I'm going to be writing stories and reading them from here and my real account which is @MariahReese

Anyway this my first chapie soooo

What do y'all think Ari is up to............Comment your answers!

<Like>

<Comment>

<Follow>

~Reese's😘