Chapter 9

*Recap*
Well well well I see that the argument is over." a deep voice said from across the room and it defiantly wasn't Marc's!
.
.
.
.
.

"Mr. Sanders it's nice to see you" Marc stated showing off one of his fake smiles.

"Yea nice to see you, in our room at this time." Aron mumble.

"It's nice to see you all to........Well Ms. Stone it looks like you've got your situation straight" Mr. Sanders spoke to TeAnna.

"Umm yes sir you see my best friend Lanna helped me out a lot" she spoke rolling her eyes a little at me.

"Hmm I can see that" He looked towards me and asked me the question I was dreading......"So Ms. Love what was it that you and Mr. cooper were doing?"

"Uh.."

"Well you see Mr Sande-" Aron started but was interrupted.

"No need to explain, just don't let it happened again."

Don't let what happen again? Nothing happened! So how can it happen agai?.........bruh

"Do I make myself clear Ms. Love?

"Uhh yes sir"

"Well that was a close one!" Marc stated after the door closed behind Mr. Sanders

"Shut up dumb ass."

"Hey why are you yelling at me your the one who caused him to come up here!" Marc shot back to TeAnna.

"Like I said if y'all wouldn't have did what you did to me than none of this would have happen!"

"Oh baby I can do lots more to you" Marc said smirking afterwards"

"Anywayyyyyy" Aron started. "all this was a mistake lets just get ready so we can go out and do this dang project"

"Alright Leggo!"

...............................................

We left our room 20mins later and walked outside of the hotel. The snow was coming down but it wasn't enough to keep us snowed in.

"Okay" Marc said rubbing his hands together. "Where's the cab?"

"Dude how are we suppose to know you called, right" Aron asked stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"What! No Lanna said she was!"

"Hey I told Te to do it" I said pointing towards TeAnna.

"What! Me!...............oh yea sorry guys" She stated poking out her lip afterwards.

"Uhhh it's okay we don't even know where we are going first off, we need a map." Aron said

"Or we can use this thing call Siri." I said

"What?! no were using the galaxy"

"Why whats wrong with Siri Aron?"

"It's an iPhone duh!........Team Galaxy all the way!"

"Never! Do you know this is the newest iPhone out there! hasttag iPhone 6."

"Well I heard that phone has Ebola but I'm going to sip this tea because that's none of my business."

"You have no damn tea!" I shouted!

"Would you two please shut up and just use Siri already it's like seriously cold out here." Te said huddling up closer to Marc.

"Nobody told you to wear a dang north face jacket. It may keep you warm back home but Paris is a hold different story." Aron said smartly.

"Smart ass" Te shot back