Chapter 3

"Lanna wake up" my mom said while shaking my shoulder.

"Ughhh why" I mumbled opening my eyes to see her sitting on the edge of my bed

"Because it's your birthday.......you can't sleep all day on your birthday and you have to go to school!"

"Uhh mom you do know it's my day so I can do what I want."

"Listen here young lady, Yeah it's your birthday but until you hit 18 you will listen to me and follow my rules, and don't think that just because it's your birthday you don't have to go to school because your going. Do you understand?"

"Yes mam"

"Good now get up, breakfast is ready"

That's the thing about my mom she doesn't care what the day is or if something serious has happened her favorite phrase is "Education is first."

I slid out of bed hitting my butt on the floor. I stood up and lazily walked towards my bathroom. 15 minutes later I was done with my shower and I walked towards my closet and pulled out what I was going to where but then my phone vibrated right beside me signaling that I have a message.

Ariiiiii- hey bae happy 😁

Teeee- birth 👶🏾

Ariiiiii,Teeee-DAY!!📆

It was a group message so I replied back

Me- lol hey and thanks gals😘

Ariiiiii- soooo r u excited💁🏾

Me- no shit!.......I'm finally 16😂👏🏾

Teeee- lml btw wat bout the other thing👀

Me- wat thing😐

Teeee- Ari I thought u told her 😌

Ariiiiii- o about dat...........dont worry Lanna were coming over rite now to explain👌🏾😁

Me- but😕

Ariiiiii- bye👋🏾

Teeee-bye🙋🏾

*end of convo*

Well okay then whatever it was I probably shouldn't worry about it. It is probably something minor, I hope.

<>

5 minutes later I was dress for school and sitting down eating breakfast.

*honk honk*

It was the sound of a horn and it could only be the girls.

"Bye mom" I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye sweetie and don't think I forgot about you, I'll give you your presents tomorrow at your party."

"Okay thanks mom, and where is dad"

"Oh sweetie he had to leave for a meeting in Texas but he told me to tell you happy birthday."

"Oh ok"

That's just like dad to up and leave. I'm not overreacting either he has missed all the good days like when I turned 1, 5, when I first learned to walk, my first word, when I became a teenager and lots of more stuff.

"Heyyy" someone said breaking me out my thought.

"Oh hey you guys I was coming now so we can go on to sch-"

"No we have to tell you about that thing." They both said

"Okay well yall can tell me in the car."

"Nooooo we actually can't, we have to be in your room" they both said again.

"Ummm okay" I said completely confused.

We walked up the stairs to my room and I sat on my bed. They came in behind me and close the door.

"Okay take your clothes off" Ari said.

"Ummmm TF.......I like boys you know" I said scrunching up my eyebrows

"Ughh I didn't mean it like that" she stated rolling her eyes.

TeAnna giggled

I did as she said and I was left in my bra and panties.

"Okay put this on" she said throwing me a red and white crop top and black short shorts"

"NO I LOOK LIKE A HOE" I screamed

"Hey me and Te dress like this all the time" Ari said

"My point exactly"

Te gasped and held her hand over her heart. "hey that's hurtful"

"You have to, you promised" Ari said

"OMG yall were serious about that"

"As serious as you are about Aron" Te said smirking.

"Come on Lanna your waisting time and we have to stop somewhere else before we get to school."

"Where are we going" I asked

"That's later, NOW HURRY UP AND CHANGE!"

"Someone is on their monthly" I said while putting the clothes on and Te than handed me a pair of red and white Levi's, I slipped then on and then I turned to look at myself in the mirror."

"Aww our little Lanna is growing up" Te said in a baby voice.

"Awww shut it I'm older than you"

"Only bye a couple of weeks" she said confidently.

"Come on guys we do have another place to go to." Ari said

I grabbed my iPhone and book bag off my bed and we walked down stairs.

"BYE MOM" I yelled

"BYE HONEY" she yelled back.

<>

We finally made it to school but before we got there we stopped a a piercing place and I ended up getting one. Now let me tell you I was forced to get one!!!!Te and Ari held me down and I end up having my belly button pierced..........my moms going to kill me!

I got out the car at school stood up and tried to pull the crop top down a little but then my boobs ended up showing.

"Come on Lanna you look good" Ari said and hooked her arm through mine on my left side and Te did the same on my right.

As we walked people stared......they mostly stared at me.......l-l-like I was a ghost. Some people gasped and some rolled there eyes. I mean who wouldn't when three hot chicks was passing bye.

"Is that Alanna?!" I heard people say.

"She looks hot" some boys and girls said

And some girls said "she looks like a slut" but I just ignored them.

Te and Ari pulled away so they could go to there lockers so I walked to mine. I looked at some of the boys who were licking their lips and all I could do was blush until I hit a brick wall or what I thought was a brick wall.

"Watch were your going" I said looking up and seeing hazel eyes.

"Wow your Alanna right?" The person asked. O gosh...why him.....why ARON! I moan to myself......................

A/N

I have nothing to say but just

Vote👍

Follow🏃👈

And

Comnent💭

~Reeses😘