Chapter 5

~couple of weeks later~

"Alanna do you have your clothes packed and do you have everything you need because I dont want you running around in the morning looking for stuff because you know how you are........." my mom yelled from down stairs and she continued to talk but I tuned her out.

I grabbed some more clothes and put it in my suitcase. It is now october and the weather outside has changed a lot, but im use to the cold. I went to my bathroom an grabbed all my hygiene stuff and placed it in a small pouch. My french class and I will be staying in Paris for a week. "We will be exploring this beautiful place and learning a new custom" as Mr. Sanders puts it.

I look at my clock and it reads 12:42

"Holy carp" I said to myself. I only have less than 6 hours of sleep left. I threw of my clothes from today and I slipped on a pair of black yoga pants and a plain white shirt. I got under covers and stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come.

<>

"Okay do you have everything?" my mother asked rubbing her temples out of frustration.

"Ummm..... I thought to myself doing a mental checklist ......yeah I think" I replied

"Really Alanna you think?" she asked me. We were running a little late because her alarm clock was knocked off by the power outrage earlier this morning and I forgot to set my alarm on my phone.

"I'm sorry" I said

She sighed and then spoke "Let's go, and are you sure your going to be warm with that little bit of clothing you have own"

"Mom for the hundredth time, I am warmer than you think I am.". I have on black skinny jeans, black & white polka dot shirt, black & white combat boots and my black north face jacket. My hair is laying down flat and I had on a white beanie to top it all off.

"Okay what ever you say" she stated.

<>

The drive to the airport was short and silent. I grabbed my suitcase out the trunk and headed over to the luggage check in so they could check my luggage . I heard sniffing and I turned to see tears falling down my mother's face.

"Awww come on mom don't do this......y-your going t-to m-make me start crying" I stated feeling the water works coming.

"I'm sorry sweetie it's just that I can't believe your leaving me." she said dramatically

"Mom I'll be back in 7 days......what are you going to do when I leave for college which is like in 3 years?!" I said running my finger over my eyes to soak up the tears.

"We will worry about that later but for now you go and have a good time." I gave her a big hug and then walked through the metal detector thingy with out having to strip down to my underwear. I turned around one last time to wave to my mom and then headed towards the plane, the flight was already boarding. I looked for seat B9 and saw that it was an empty seat beside TeAnna I walked towards it and she had her ear plugs in and she was to busy looking out the window to notice me.

"So are you ready" I asked taking out one plug from her ear.

"OMG yasssss I was about to text you because I thought you forgot about today" she explained

"Nah I could never do that." I said telling the honest truth."

"Hello class are you ready for Paris!" Mr. sanders asked us excitedly.

Snoring and a couple of yea whatever was all you heard.

"Well it is 6:30 in the morning so I'll ask that question later." He said shaking his head.

"When I call your name please answer." he said taking out a clipboard with a piece of paper on it."

"Tom!......here

Bella!......here

Coby!.......here

Alanna......here

Lynn.........here

Ashely......here

.

.

.

.

.

Okay were all here now sit back and enjoy the flight." he simply said.

"Noooo dude she is the one with the big boobs remember?" I heard someone say from behind me.

"Nah are you sure I thought she was the one with the small boobs but was thick every where else!" someone replied back to the other person.

" I'm sure......she was at my house last Tuesday !!"

"OH for real!!!.......did you hit that?"

"Like Ray J said......I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first." the boy sung. Ok I was not about to put up with this through the hold flight so like any normal person would, I stated my opinion.

"Listen ok I really don't want to here you guys ungrateful conversation so could you plea---" I stopped halfway through the conversation to turn around to address the two idiots face to face and it turned out to be............

Hahahahha ok let me stop right here!

Cliffhanger!!

lol I'm evil like that but yea anyway I wonder who the two idiots are. You guys should comment who you think it is!

Vote👍

Comment💭

Follow🏃👈

~Reeses😘