Happy

They all landed on each other whilst the dragons landed of to the side.

"Fishlegs, you're crushing me," whined Snotlout.

"Sorry," he quickly got off and went to check Meatlug.

"Hey girl, you okay?" he hugged her whilst she licked his cheek.

"Woah," exclaimed tuff,"Guys, look at the sky. Why is it red?"

They all looked up to see a red sky with black patches threw out and looked ahead to see a stone path floating in the air. Astrid looked behind them to see a dead end,"Well, guys. We are gonna have to go that way," They looked back and saw what she meant.

Stoick huffed,"Fine, just stay close to you're dragons,"he walked towards Skullcrusher. So they did and they started walking until they passed under a small arch which changed there surroundings to Berk.

"Finally, we are back home," said Snotlout.

"This isn't home Snotlout,"Gobber said.

"Why not, it looks like it," 

"No Snotlout," the chief said," the grass is greener and the sky is brighter, look," So he did, looking up he saw a bright blue sky and looking down he saw lush green grass.

"It's nice here, it makes me feel happy,"Valka said.

"Yeah, it does," Stoick agreed.

They kept walking around here, thinks of a way to get out, when the dragons stood up, alarmed. The Vikings huddled together, teens in the middle and adults on the out side. They froze when they heard a high pitched voice,"Turn back," was repeated with out a presence until ruff pointed to a branch on the tree,"Look at that,".

They all looked up to see a fully black raven with 4 glowing red eyes. They gasped.

"No sudden movements,"Valka whispered.

"You shouldn't be here, turn back," The bird repeated.

"We would if we could!" Snotlout shouted.

"You idiot!" hissed Astrid.

She turned her attention back to the birds to see razor sharp teeth pointing out. In a swift motion they attacked and the gang ran. The dragons fired whilst the teens ran and hid. They hid until everything was silent. The birds were gone but they kept there eyes on the tree.

"Hi guys," they turned around in a defensive pose, ready to attack but that turned to confusion when they saw Hiccup in a pink top. The adults were confused and the teens were snickering, trying to hold in their laughter."Hiccup, why are you wearing pink?" questioned Fishlegs.

"Because, its my favourite colour," he replied, this made the twins and Snotlout burst out laughing.

"Hiccup can you tell me what's going on, please," said his father.

"Yeah, but first, how did you get here? was it through a mirror?"

"Yes,"

"Well, you're in my mind, I'm not the real Hiccup. I'm an emotion. Can you guess who I am?"

"Happy. When I walked in I felt happy, calm and safe."Valka said.

"Correct, I'm happy."

"Do you know how to get out?" asked Gobber.

"I don't, but logic might,"

"Thank you,"

"Come on, I'll lead the way." Hiccup started to skip along the path, Toothless by his side and the gang following behind. Whilst they were walking, the teens, minus Hiccup, started a conversation."Can you really believe were in Hiccups mind?" boasted Fishlegs.

"No, I can't," Astrid answered.

"It's weird. All the different emotions, we could learn more about Hiccup." said Fishlegs. Lately, Hiccups been quiet, only speaking if spoken to or if he has another idea.

"I know, just don't annoy one of his emotions, this is his mind," Astrid said eyeing the twins and Snotlout.

"We won't, jeez," Snotlout defended himself.

"Right, pass through here and it will take you to logics realm, I will be coming with you,"Happy said as he went through the portal, Them following after but what they saw next blew there minds.