Brave

They stepped through the portal, happy following after, into a forest. Rocks jutting out of the ground. They looked to Happy, to see him looking at the highest peak of the tallest rock. Sat up there was another Hiccup, wearing a dark green top.

"Brave!!" Happy yells. Brave tilts his head to see them before gracefully jumping down, hoping from rock to rock, then landing in front of them.

"Hi, Brave," Happy said in a very calm tone. Brave only nodded. Everyone was squirming around due to the uncomfortable silence until-,"Why aren't you talking?" Interrupts Tuffnut. Brave shrugs,"There isn't anything to talk about,"

                                             -Meanwhile in Berk-

Hiccup was walking around Berk, looking for everyone since he couldn't find them. He checked his house, the stables, the academy and now he was making his way to the great hall.

"Hay, Hiccup. Have you seen Stoick and Gobber? I haven't seen them all morning," asked Spitlout.

"No, they aren't in the great hall?"

"No,"

"Okay, when I find them, do you want me to tell them you're looking for them?"

"Yes, I will be in my house," Spitlout said as he walked away. Right, so there not at the great hall, Brilliant, Hiccup thought. He turned and started walking to his home. The gang aren't  at the academy, Gobbers not at the forge and dad isn't at the Great Hall, wait!  He suddenly stops, just as  he reaches the house door. What If they started looking for me, He threw the door open, slamming it behind him. And they went in my room. He ran  up the stairs and into his room, looking around he found the mirror on the floor-," And found my meditation mirror," Wasting no time, he looked in and teleported to them.

Hiccup landed in Happy's realm and immediately ran to him,"Happy! Have you seen-"

"Yes, they should be in Braves realm,"He nodded thanks and ran off.

In Braves realm it was quiet, everyone was standing, not doing anything since they couldn't find a way out."How will we find Hiccup?" asked Astrid. Just when Stoick was about to reply, Brave stepped in,"You won't find him," everyone got confused,"He will find you," ohhs filled the area, until,

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes. This is why you don't go in my room,"

They turned around to see the real Hiccup, standing there with a smirk on his face.

"HICCUP!!" they all shouted and ran to hug him, Toothless bounded over, happy to see his rider.

"Hiccup, where were you? we looked everywhere!" exclaimed Astrid.

"I was at the cove, meditating. Come on we have one more realm then a path to the exit," Then Hiccup walked over to Brave,"Thanks for keeping em here," Brave nodded and ran off to back where he came from.

Hiccup then walked forward and stuck out a hand covered in a bubble of black energy, eyes glowing white and created a portal going to the next realm. They all walked forward going through the portal, Toothless never leaving Hiccup's side.