The Battle

"Right, now," Hiccup said, the portal disappearing behind him,"All we have to do is follow the path to the end," so they all started walking and it wasn't long before a conversation start out.

"Hiccup?"questioned Astrid.

"Yeah,"

"Why did you tense when Timid mentioned Rage?"

He shrugged,"I don't like Rage,"

"Why? Rage can't be that bad,"

"Astrid. You have anger and I have Rage. Rage and Anger are very different."She looked down realising that he was right but wondering if she ever felt Rage, sure she had been angry at people but had she ever been so angry to make the other suffer.

"But why do you have more anger than we do?" asked Fishlegs, but before Hiccup could reply his mother stepped in,"It's from his second Father,"

"Wait, Hiccup has a second father?! How does Hiccup have two dads?!"boasted Ruff.

"Whilst Hiccup was developing I was Rape and some of the other guys genetics mixed with his, causing Hiccup to have two biological dads," she explained. The gang looked away not sure what to feel for Hiccup, they then came to a small cave with a stone dragon head, hanging over the entrance,"Right, this is where we can go back," Hiccup said as he turned to face us. Everyone's happiness was short lived when a terrifying roar filled the area, Hiccups eyes widened."you need to leave. Now!" he said whilst activation the portal.

"Why?" Fishlegs timidly asked just as a gust of earth swept up from the ground, then disappearing leaving behind....Trigon the Terrible. Shrikes and gasps escape every mouth apart from Hiccups.

"Portal Now!" hiccup shouted to them as he created a shied out of dark energy around them before Trigons rapid blasts hit them."You need to leave now!"he grunted.

"And leave you alone with that thing!, not gonna happen,"Argued Astrid.

"If I loose you guys will be stuck in here ," he swept a hand towards them, forcing them back,"GO!" but not enough to make them go through the portal. They portal came down after a few more hits Toothless whimpered and took off towards Hiccup but he turned around,"No bud. I don't want you getting hurt," he ran off as his eyes narrowed and turned fully white  as he shot repeatedly but just as he was passing the head; Trigon blasted his chest , making him fall in to his hand.

"Rage shall consume you!" he said ready to blast him until-,"Hey, Four eyes!"Astrid shouted,"Sounds like someone needs to calm down!" finished Tuffnut just as Stormfly blasts Trigon making him stumble and drop Hiccup, seconds before falling of the side of the path. Valka quickly lept on Cloudjumper and flew up to catch her falling son.

"Hiccup! Are you okay!?"She asked quickly and worriedly

"Yeah," he grumbled as he opened his eyes and they landed.

"Guys!" Snotlout shouted as Trigon emerged, peering over the Vikings bigger than before. Hiccup quickly jumped off Cloudjumper and ran to Toothless, putting his tail on automatic,"Come on bud!" he shouted as they look off to the sky. Now everyone was in the air and firing at him, he returning them. He was about to blast Astrid when all of a sudden he was back by Snotlout who had gripped his hair. Then Trigon redirect his blast at him, Snotlout narrowly avoiding it and letting it hit a hill, smoke filling the area with smoke and dust.The Vikings and dragons hid behind a rock whilst Trigon walk off in the other direction searching for them.

"He's too strong, even with your help I can not defeat him,"Hiccup said.

"Why not call for back-up. What about all those other yous?"Gobber suggested.

"It still wouldn't be enough. None of my other sides have the kind of power we need,"

"Yeah, not alone but how about together. They're all apart of who you are, right?"asked Fishlegs. They heard Trigons footsteps in the distance and climbed on their dragons and took off leaving his parents and Gobber.

"Be safe," he nodded as the last three took off to join them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup stood in an open area, eyes glowing, calling his emotions. They formed a circle around him, Hiccup and the emotions levitated. The emotions started spinning around him so fast that he turned the beam white until it hit his chest with a bang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang and the adults where trapped by raven, Trigon turned around only to face Hiccup dressed in full white only a few feet away, blocking his path. Hiccup opened his eyes, that are still fully white,"You are going back where you belong!" he shot his magic, trapping Trigons arms behind his back.

"Never!" he denied and broke the magic at the same time the ravens disappeared allowing the others to see the two. "Hiccup," Valka whispered worriedly

Hiccup then brought his arms back then pushing them forward, releasing power from both palms heading straight towards Trigon. Trigon coping Hiccup with his own magic, colliding with Hiccup's half way. The others looked on amazed by how much power Hiccup had.

The show off last a few more seconds before Hiccup pushed more power, shortening Trigon's blast until finally hitting him turning him back to Rage. The others eyes widened in shock to know what Trigon was only Hiccup's rage. Rage the became a beam of energy that Hiccup absorbed and turned back normal. He stood up but immediately fell back into his fathers arms,

"Don't ever do that again" 

Hiccup chuckled,"Maybe," They hugged and Valka joined them,"Come on guys, now lets go home,"So they did Hiccup activated the portal, glad to finally be going home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Thanks for being patience with me, just gone back to school and starting my GCSEs in year 9. WTF! Well thank you for reading and to the people that have commented on this book. I hope you like this chapter and the next one will be the last one unfortunately but I do have one question if somebody could please answer it:

How do you label the book as complete and for it not to say like update 2 days ago.How do you say its complete?

Well, thank you and check out my other book: Httyd watching their movie. xx