chapter 1 - first impressions

// Sophie's POV //

"Kyle! I wanna see pierce the veil!" I wined to my big brother Kyle. That's right Kyle David hall is my big brother by 3 minuets! were twins! we were all walking through warped tour to see pierce the veil. and by we I mean me, Johnnie, Kyle, Jordan, Bryan, Alex and Tyler. I bumped into someone and noticed that that someone was Remington Leith, lead singer of Palaye Royale. he looked at me and Kyle and glared so I flipped him off. last week mum said that we weren't aloud to hand around with them, obviously my mum knew I wanted to see them because I get my inspiration from Remington Leith!

*** 1 week ago ***

"I want you two to stay safe, stay out of trouble and stat away from Palaye Royale!" mum said. "why would you bring them up?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "cmon Sophie, we pretty much all know that Remington Leith is your inspiration, why cant you just get your inspiration from someone in your band? Blake has amazing fashion sense!" she said and I rolled my eyes. "he gets his inspiration from Emerson though..." I said. "well then... dress like Oli then" she said and I laughed. "he gets his inspiration from Sebastian" I laughed. "anyway, why do I have to stay away from them?" I asked. "them boys are nothing but trouble" she said.

*** flashback over ***

but im not gonna lie, they're my fave  band! and it pains me that I have to avoid them. "u ok?" johnnie asked. "yeah I just twisted my ankle" I replied. kyle doesn't know this, but me and Johnnie have been dating for a whole year tomorrow! "hop on my shoulders brit brat" he said and gave me a piggy back. if your wondering why he called me Brit Brat, its because when I was 15 I moved to London with my friend becca and I developed a british accent. we got to the pierce the veil concert and vid was singing his heart out, suddenly kellin ran on stage. "please wont you push me for the last time! scream until theres nothing left!" we all sang along until the concert finished. I had to go to my band, 'Fearless Love's tent. on the way there, I bumped into Remington again! "oh, sorry Sophie, are u ok?" he said. "u...uh yeah?" I said and he smiled, waved and walked away. well what the fuck was that? earlier he literally tried to kill me with his eyes! maybe he's not that bad...

A/N: hey guys! its jai! this is my 5th (i think) fanfic! so I hope you enjoy it! just to clear things up, Remington is 19 in this, not 21

- jai is signing out! (sorry I had to xD)