time to tell the truth...

"dude? you got laid?" diego said to Remington. "Diego! dude! no, this is serious... its not something you can joke about..." Remington said and Diego nodded. "how?" Jordan asked. "I-I was r-raped" I said and everyone looked shocked. "im so sorry sophie... I didn't know... I wasn't thinking about what I said about you and remington..." Diego said. "its fine.. really" I said. to be honest... I felt like crying... I walked into the bunk room and let out a sob... followed by a load of other sobs. I felt arms wrap around my waist, and I turned around, expeting it to be Remington, but when I saw them my eyes went wide. it was sam. "hey babe" sam smirked. "what are you doing here... how did you get here?" I said whilst shaking. "well... I came to tell you... well... im gonna get revenge, and you are going to tell... NO ONE about the convo... got it?" he said and I screamed. Remington came running into the punk room as sam relised his grip from around my waist, I backed up to my bunk and grabbed my knife from under the pillow. "stay away from me..." I said and he laughed. "or what? your gonna stab me?" he said and laughed again. suddenly police came running through the door of the bus and I smirked. "nope... I just may of had a bit of help from the police... that's all" I laughed and Remington gave me a highfive.

after the police went, Remington invited me to have a sleepover in his bus so I could meet his brothers. (in this, Remington is 19, emerson is 16 and Sebastian is 20) I accepted his offer and packed my pjamas and tommorows clothes, along with my hairspray, hairbrush, some dvd's, makeup and hairclips. I said bye to the everyone and me and Remington walked to his bus. "the other guys are out until 9 pm, so do u wanna watch something?" he asked and I nodded. "sure... supernatural?" I asked and he nodded with a smirk. I put season one on and cuddled up to Remington as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked up and smiled at him and he did the same.

Remington had gone to the bathroom so I was waiting for him whilst watching supernatural. the bus door opened, revealing Sebastian and emerson. "well hello" emerson smirked and winked. "uh... hi" ii replied and emerson sat next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. is he always like this? "im emerson" he said and I nodded. "I know... im a fan... and im..." I started but Remington came into the room. "so your a fan?" he said and nodded. "so... you've snuck into the bus" he smirked and I shook my head no. I teard my self from his grip, walking to Remington and hugged him. he returned the hug and when he released I looked at emerson and he looked hurt, he tensed up. "guys... this is sophie, my best friend" Remington said and enerson didn't look as tensed. "she is sleeping here tonight..." he said and emerson and Sebastian nodded. "so! Emerson! that means NO FLIRTING!" Remington warned emerson and I laughed. "ugh! fine!" he said and walked to the bunks.

We all watched supernatural until 5am and we decided to go to sleep. I canged into my pyjamas. Remington told me I could stay in his bunk with him as there was only 4 bunks and their bus driver needed a bunk. emerson walked up to me and I sighed. "why are you sharing a bunk with Remington?" he asked. "because theres nowhere else" I said. "well... theres with me..." he said. "look, emerson... you're a sweet kid n all, but... I have a boyfriend" I lied and he looked hurt again. "who?" he said. shit. "uh... you know what? Im not sure if we are making our relation ship public yet" I said again. "c'mon sophie... you can tell me" he said. "well... ill ask him if I can tell you tomorrow" I said and he walked away. I sighed and got into the bunk with Remington. "what was that about?" he asked. "I have to find someone to pretend to be my boyfriend" I said. "why?" he asked. "well, I told your brother that I already have a boyfriend and he wants to know who it it... and obviously, I don't have a boyfriend... I just don't want to hurt your brother" I whispered, remembering that emerson it in the bunk next to remingtons. "ill pretend to be your boyfriend" he said. "really?" I asked. "Really" he smiled. "thank you" I said. "no problem, goodnight sophie" he said and kissed the top of my head. "goodnight Remington" I replied and we both went to sleep.