Well hello sophie.

// sophie's POV //
I woke up in a bunk with someones arm around my waist. Tbh i couldnt care less anymore. All the memories from yesterday came flooding back and i started crying. "Whats wrong?" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I didnt care who it was so i didnt turn around and look at him. "I miss my ex boyfriend" i cried. "Who's your ex boyfriend?" He said. "Johnnie guilbert" i said. "He broke up with me and moved away, he never told me why... My brother says its because im a worthles bitch and he never loved me... What if he's right? I dont know though he changed at the start of the tour... He became a dick. But im affraid that he might be right" i added and and started sobbing. "have you ever thought he might of left to protect you?" he said. "well... that does sound like something he would do... but protect me from what?" I said. "you said your brother was changing, maybe your brother said something to him" he said. "maybe but I don't know...""Well what was the last thing he said before he left?" The man said. "He told me to forget about him and that he loved me" i replied. "Well i do love you" the man said. Wait what?!? I turned around to see a smiling johnnie. "Well hello sophie... Did you miss me?" He smirked. "JOHNNIE YOUR BACK! WHERE DID U GO? WHY DID U LEAVE ME?" I shouted. "well... I left because kyle was getting worse every day... he said that if I didn't break up with you, then he would disown you" he said. "he cant do that" I said. "that's what I said... but he said he wouldn't talk to any of us until we break up... and I could never live with my self knowing that I caused two best friends to hate each other.... You two are best friends and i dont want to get between that... So i left... I was staying in a hotel across the road from were u were... Ya know... And i heard you.... So i came to help you" he said and i broke down. "Its ok" he said and hugged me. "im so scared" i cried into his chest. "I know... Its ok, youll be ok...i promise" he said. "Do the others know ur here?" I asked and he shook his head. "Well i should get going" he said and my eyes widened. "No! Please dont leave me again... I cant cope with it" i cried and he sighed. "Fine... Ok then. Ill go tell the others im here" he said and i nodded.

*** 2 weeks later ***
// johnnie's POV //
She's stayed in her bunk for two weeks straight and she's barley eaten... Im really worried about her. "Hey! You! Weres my sister" kyle yelled in my face. "Dude! Calm down! Shes sick!" I yelled. "Sorry johnnie, i dont know whats been going on with me latley... I cant controll it" i said. "Its fine man" i said. "Hey, were going to see sleeping with sirens... Wanna come?" He said and i shook my head. " no, im gonna stay here and take care of sophie" i said, they nodded and left, soit was just me and sophie in the bus. Suddenly i heard a knock on the bus door. I opened it and saw a boy standing there. He looked around 19. ( in this story, remington is 19 ) "oh hey..." He said. "And you are...?" I said. "Oh im remington, is sophie here?" he said and my eyes widened. "Remington? As in remington leith?" I said and he nodded. " im sorry but i cant let you see her" i said and he looked sad. "Please johnnie... She's my best friend and im worried about her... I havent seen her since the night of sam's birthday celebration..." He said. "Oh... As long as your friends then thats ok... And how do u know my name?" I asked. "Your johnnie, sophies ex boyfriend, i know who u are, she talks about you all the time" he smiled. I let him in and pointed to the sofa. "Take a seat, ill go get her" I said and he sat down. I walked to the bunk room and opened the curtain to sophie's bunk. "someone's here to see you" I said and she sighed. "tell them to fuck off" she said and I laughed. "its someone I really think you'll wanna see" I said and she sighed. " fine!" she said and got out of her bunk, she had old eyeliner marks on her cheeks. she followed me to the living area and when they linked eyes they both ran up to each other and hugged (it actually looked like what couples do in movies when they haven't seen each other in ages).  "were were u bunny?" he said. "I missed you so much grizzly! And its a long story that i'll tell you when im ready" she said and he nodded. "wait what did I miss? are u to boyfriend and and girlfriend?" I asked and they laughed. "no... were just really good friends that act like a couple... I guess" she said. we all hung around for around 30 mins and then the others came back. "what the fuck are you doing he..." kyle started to say but he collapsed...

A/N: ooo what do u think happened to kyle?  carry on reading to find out...

- Jai xoxo