prove it

me and Remington woke up at 11am and we both walked into the kitchen to see emerson waiting for me. "well, who's your boyfriend then?" he said. "uh....... Remington is" I said and his eyes went wide. "prove it!" he said and I froze. Remington turned to me. "I love you" he said and I smiled. "I love you to babe" I replied. that was normal.... we do say 'I love you' to each other, and we call each other babe... so that was pretty normal. emerson rolled his eyes. "noooo, anyone can say that... kiss" he said and we both froze. Remington stood closer to me and turned me so I was facing him. I pecked him on the lips, and once again emerson rolled his eyes. why is this kid so hard to trick?!? this is so akward! "nope... still don't believe you guys" he said and we sighed. "fine!" Remington said and pulled me in for a kiss. it was similar to the one we had to do In truth or dare, but it was shorter obviously. we pulled away and emerson looked shocked. "wow! ok I believe you... but if I see you not doing couple things then I wont believe it anymore" he said and we nodded and walked bach to the bunks. "Remington... im so sorry" I said and he smiled. "im fine with it... just think of it as a friendly kiss" he said. "if you want ill go and tell emerson the truth, so things wont be as akward?" I said and he shook his head. "no! uh... I mean, uh, no... if you do that then he wont stop bugging you" Remington said quickly... well that was odd. "are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. I didn't mind.... because I liked the kisses. I think im falling for him... no... I cant be.... he is my best friend. "but wait...emerson said he wont believe us if we don't act like a couple.. and he is really good at spying..." Remington said... what is he getting at? "sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......." I said. "well... maybe we should act like a couple at all times?" he said. "okay" I said and we heard someone come close to the bunks. Remington quickly joined our lips and the curtain was torn open. "HA! CAUGHT YO... oh" emerson said and noticed me and Remington. Wepulled away. "oh... emerson... so glad of you to join us" I said and he smirked. "you mean I can get in on this?" he smirked and I thought of something. "sure... you can make out with Remington" I said and  Remington got what I was doing and he made a kissy face over at emerson. "bitch" emerson mumbled, walking away. "MANWHORE" I yelled back to make sure he heard it. Remington started lauging, as did I.

me Remington, johnnie, Carla, jorda diego and Shannon alex and bryan were walking around warped and in the corner of my eye, I saw emerson hiding behind a bush so I turned to Remington and kissed him. "woah!" Carla said and I laughed. "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she said with a confused face . "oh... yeah... we...were a couple now" i lied and remington winked at me and i rolled my eyes. "Since when?!?" Jordan said. "Uh... Lats night" i said and bryan laughed. "See dude, i told you she liked you back" diego said and patted remingtons back , as his eyes went wide he facepalmed. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. Remington started stutering as i ran away from thrm . Wtf! How long has he liked me!?! But what makes it scarier is i like him back... What is going on?!?

I walked to the hospital to see kyle to clear my head, he is getting alot better. "Uh... Can i help you?" A woman asked at reception. "Yes, im here to see kyle hall?" I said and she nodded. "Ok, im affraid he is not accepting visitors at the moment, but the good news is, he is definitely going to live and he should be discharged very soon" she smiled at me and i nodded. I left the hospital and went to the park. My phone buzzed and i noticed it was a text from andy.

From Andy  > hey sophie, its andy, i saw you running away from your friends earlier, is everything okay? X
To Andy > everythings fine, just found out that my best friend has been lying to me, and that he has a crush on me X
From Andy > oh, sounds tuff, you wanna come over to BVB' s bus? X
To Andy > sure, i should be there in a few, see u soon X
From Andy > okay, when you get here just walk in! X
To Andy > sure, got it, see u in a min X

I put my phone in my pocket and started walking to BVB's bus. The bad thing was, BVB's bus was right next to mine. When i got closer, i started to tiptoe there, making sure that remington couldnt hear because i didnt want any akward convos. "Sophie! Wait! I can explain! I heard someone say as they gripped my shoulder and turned me around. Shit, it was remington. "Its fine remington, we will talki about it later, just wait at my bus for me... Im going to see a friend" i said. "but sophie!" he shouted. he honestly dosent know how hard it is to ignore him. I walked into BVB's bus. Ashley was the first to see me and he winked. "Ashley, dude, that's sick, im 17!" I laughed. (in this, Ashley is 22, and andy is 20) I laughed and he shrugged. "you are hot though" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Andy's out back" Ashley sain and pointed to the bunkroom. I walked to the punk room and I couldn't see him. suddenly arms grabbed my legs and all of a sudden im in the air on sommeones shoulders. I couldn't see the mans face so I tapped the mans head. "excuse me mister? could you locate me to andy biersack?" I said and I heard a laugh. "down here" he said to me and I laughed. "hello batman" I joked. "WHAAT WERE?" andy shouted and dropped me. "ouch!" I said in a sarcastic tone and he laughed. im very nervous about talking to Remington later