hey your...

// sophie's POV //

i woke up in a bunk and it wasnt mine... maybe it was johnnie's? no it dosent smell of axe and hairspray... is smells of... *sniff* *sniff* hmmm it smells like joop homme... no one on the yotubers tour bus wears that? i got out of the bunk and remembered kyle pushing me and me hurting my head. i must of blacked out from loss of blood. so whos bus am i on? i noticed i was in someone elses clothes. WTF WHO CHANGED ME??? WHAT IF THEY SAW MY CUTS??? i looked at the end of the bunk and my clothes were folded neatly with my shattered phone on them. i grabbed my phone and luckily i could still use it, it wasn't completely broken. i quickly phoned remington and he asnwered. "hey, sup?" he said as he answered. "hi, im in someones bus and i dont know whos it is..." i said. "well... how do u know its not your bus?" he said. "well fuck... i dont know... maybe its the fact that it smells of joop homme and im wearing someone elses clothes!" i wisper yelled into the phone. "oh well, what do the clothes look like?" he said. "how does this help? " i said and i heard him sigh. "we can try to see whos style it is, duh?" he said. "oh yeah! its a batman shirt and batman pyjama pants...."

"andy biersack" we both laughed into the phone. "yeah?" i heard someone say from outside the curtain. i opened the curtaid and looked at the person in front if me. "yeah, its him, gotta go" i said into the phone and hung up. "oh heyyy" i said and he smirked. "hey" he sat next to me. "so what happened, why were you bleeding?" he said. "i had a argument with my brother and he pushed me" i said. "what was the argument about?" he asked and tears started forming in my eyes.
" id rather not say" i said and andy nodded, and hugged me. c'mon, get changed and ill make you some food" he smiled. i nodded, got my clothes and walked to the bathroom to change. when i entered the bathroom i started coughing at the strong sent of hairspray, axe and joop homme. "oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, ashley used the bathroom lats so it will stink of hairspray and stuff." he laughed. i locked the door and got changed, i used a comb from the bathroom, i figured it was ashley's because it had lodes of hairspray on it. i combed through my hair and left the bathroom. i walked into the living area and Ashley wolf whistled. i gave him a odd look and he laughed. "ashley! stop hitting on the poor girl!" someone said and i looked at the person. it was sammi doll! i smiled at her. "can i have a private chat with you?" she asked and i nodded, following her to the bunk room. "why?" she asked. i gave her a strange look. "why what?" i asked and she pointed to my wrists. oh god... i had feared this, why did she even take my wristbands off? i normaly sleep with them on. i pretended to play dumb. "what about my wrists?" i said. "why do u cut?" she said. "oh... uh... it was my cat" i lied. " either you have a cat that hates you or your lying to me, and i think its the second one" she said and i sighed. "i dont have many friends, i have stopped i promise... i only did it a few days ago because i was being abused bu my brother, somethings up with him" i said.  " just promise you'll stop" she said and i nodded. we walked back into the livinbg area and ashley winked at me. "got something in your eye purdy boy?" i smirked and he also smirked, wow... his smirk is hot... if i wasnt dating johnnie, i would totally date ashley... but i like johnnie more than ashley. not even words can explain how much i like johnnie, i would die to be with johnnie and i think he feels the same way.