Remington...

As i left bvb's tour bus, i remembered about the remington situation.... He likes me..... I like him to.... But.... We cant be together, it has been forbidden by my parents.... They hate his family, and i dont know why....

I walked into the bus and instantly made eye contact with him. We both walked to the bunk room to talk

"Look, remington..." I started to talk but he cut me off. "Sophie, im so sorry i didnt tell you sooner.... And i know its alot to take in.... And i understand if you dont want to talk to me... I understand." He said, looking ashamed. "Remingtom... I... L-like you, but we cant be together.. Our parents..." I said, trying not to let tears spill out of my eyes. ,then why cant we be together... It can be our little secret... Nobody has to know.." He said snd it sounded very tempting. I stared  into his beautiful hazel eyes as he leaned it, connecting our lips.i wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed. I could hear someone coming into the room so i pulled away. "So, ur not really dating? Its all a act?" Diego asked, disapointed. "Yeah" i lied. " well comeone, were all playing truth or dare" diego said and dragged us into the main room. "Its your go remmington! You two have to kiss again" alex said and we groaned. "But this time! You have to leave a mark!" Jordan grinned. "Oh no" i said. It wasnt as akward as last time as we both know we like eachother. Remington pushed me up against the wall and we started making out.  He started kissing my jaw down and then down to my neck. I tried not to moan as he started sucking my neck he left his mark and i did the same to him. "There!" I said sand everyone was shocked that we actually did it. "Jordan, you have to makeout with and leave a mark on one of the girls! " carla said. It turns out that alex and johnnie are dating and him and carla kissed before they were so.... " well.... Carla do u go out with anyone?" He asked and she said no. "Hmmm, sophie do u go out with anyone?" He asked and i looked at remington and he shook him head no. "N-no" i said. "Hmmm...its a choice between you to, im gonna go with sophie cause she has more experience" he said and my eyes widened as i gave a panic look to remington, he motioned that it was okay. Jordan pushed me up against the wall and we made out, believe me when i tell you this, it was not nice at all! He did the same as remington and left his mark on the other side of my neck. It felt really weird and tingly after they made their mark on me.

After the game of truth or dare, i went to the hospital to have a check up and to see kyle. "Miss hall" the woman called. I walked into the room whilst Remington waited outside on the phone to his brother. she put the gel on my belly and started looking for the baby. "im sorry miss hall, but it appears that you have had a miscarriage" she said and I nodded. "okay" I said and got up. "so your not upset?" she asked and I shook my head. "no not really, im only 17, I couldn't cope with it" I said and she nodded. I went to see kyle and I saw the nurse. "how is he?" I asked. "well, he is alive, although there could be some undetected damage on the brain. he is available to see right now although he is in a very deep sleep as he has had a lot of blood taken to run some tests. we did find cocaine in his system, this would have caused him to be snappy at times and he would be very demanding and threatening. you can go right on in" she smiled and I walked in to see my brother, lying in the hospital bed. I started crying with happiness that he's alive. I sat next so his bed and held his hand. "hey kyle" I said and his eyes fluttered open. "who's kyle.... and who are you...