hospital

//Remington's POV//

I had a nightmare last night that sophie killed herself so I was gonna go and see her. as I was getting closer to her bus, I saw her running somewhere so I followed her... she got to somewhere similar... it looked like the place in my dream. she sat down and cried for a while and then pulled out a box. I heard he whispering something so I moved closer and saw what she was doing. tears started forming in my eyes. "sophie..." I said and she turned around and her eyes widened. "R-Remington... what are you doing here?" she asked. "why?" i said as more tears streamed down my cheeks. "because im scared" she said. "of what? your brother? believe me sophie, we all are and im not even friends with him" i replied. "yeah im scared that my brothers gonna die... but its not just that" she said, barley a whisper. "then what?" i yelled. "sam raped me" she yelled back and i engulfed her in a hug. "im so sorry" i said. "and thats not even the worst part" she cried. "huh?" I mumbled. "I think im pregnant..." she cried. "shh its okay" I said and rubbed her back. "first we have to report sam to the police" I said and she nodded. "c'mon, we'll go now" I said and we both stood up and walked to my car, which was across warped. we got in and she started looking through my music collection. "seriously? you have your own cd in here? that's just sad" she laughed and I laughed with her. "its Emerson's" I laughed and so did she. she put it in the radio thingy. "okay then" I laughed and she smiled. when we got to the police station we were told to wait in the waiting room so we did. she rested her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her waist. im beginning to see why people think we're a couple... we act like one. "grizzly? what time is it?" she asked. "08: 37 am, and why do u call me that" I laughed and she shrugged. "its funny, and u act like a cute little grizzly bear, why do u call me bunny?" she laughed. "wow... ive never heard 'cute' and 'grizzly bear' in the same sentence before... and I call you bunny because ur adorable, and small oh and when ur exited you hop around like a little bunny" I laughed. "but c'mon... grizzly is so cringe worthy" I laughed and she shrugged. "bunny isn't any better" she laughed. "fine... your kitty then" I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "ur fox then" she said and I rolled my eyes. "whatever" I laughed. "miss... hall" a police man called.  me and sophie stood up and walked to the office room. "well... whts the situation?" the officer said. "I was raped by my ex boyfriend" sophie said. "what was his name" the officer said. "sam porttorff" she said and he nodded and written It down. "do u want to take a statement?" the officer asked and she nodded. I was told to leave so I sat in the waiting room until she came out. when she came out, we drove to mcdonalds. "so whats gonna happen about sam?" I asked." well I gave them his phone number.. and they are gonna track it and arrest him" she smiled.  we ordered and sat in a booth, waiting for food. I suddenly saw a group of 6 people walk in McDonalds, it was all the members of our 2nd life and one of them was sam... shit. "hey babe" sam said and kissed sophie and she slapped him. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!?" she yelled in his face. "what did I do wrong babe" he said and pinned her up against the wall in mcdonalds. now we had an audience. "dude! leave her alone!" I yelled. he igrored me and carried on kissing her neck. she was struggaling to get away but he was stronger than her. I ripped her off her and he punched me in the nose. "dude what the fuck is ur problem" kian lawley yelled at sam.  suddenly police walked through the doors of mcdonalds and walked over to sam. "sam porttorff, we are arresting you under suspicion of rape" the police said and had cuffed sam. he quickly whispered something in sophie's ear and she snarled at him. "woah? who did sam rape?" trevor asked and sophie raised her hand. "me she said. he walked over to her and hugged her. "im so sorry" he said, she hesitated but then hugged back, and I saw her smile... aw cute, she likes him. I smiled to myself and she looked at me. "what?" she said and I laughed . "oh nothing" I smirked. after that, we hanged around with ther rest of  our second life. I could tell sophie liked trevor by the way she looked at him it was so cute! omfg! like srsly! im honestly fangirling to hard and Im a fucking boy omg!