Three F's (Fun. Friday.Friends)

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm sorry it took a while for me to upload the next chapter of You're Simply The One. Schools have started and there are a lot of exams I needed to study first. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I also thank my ever wonderful editor whose name is below for being understanding!:D  ENJOY!

-Edited by @ReaderBunny

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"What. Was. That?"

I turned my head to see my friends and confirmed my initial thought of their reaction. They were all surprised. Chelsea's mouth was still open and her eyes were so big they would just might fall at any moment. William was the first one to recover and cleared his throat as he reached his glass of water and finished it all in a few gulps.

"Whew! Yeah Risse, who was that guy?" William asked. His whole demeanor changed, I can't figure it out what it was. But before I open my lips Chelsea shrieks. I immediately cover her mouth with my palm as I tell her to be quiet.

"Sorry," she whispers, "O.M.G Risse!!! Was he the one who you're telling us about during the past few days?"

I nodded to her and she grinned back. She moved her body to my front pass our booth to peek on Mr. Arrogant Prick, but I pulled her back immediately.

"What? I was trying to look at his date. I have never seen him before in the building."

"Maybe he's a client in one of the companies in the building." Arielle added.

"Or maybe he's working in one of the companies in the building." Chelsea said dreamily.

"Snap out of it guys -aren't we supposed to be bothered by this? He seems to be a bad person and he is stalking Risse." William said seriously which made us all quiet.

"You're right, we need to stop, but I don't agree that he is a bad person. We never had a full conversation with him you shouldn't judge him immediately. He seems nice to us earlier. Arielle countered.

"Of course he wanted to be nice! He is in front of Risse. He need to make her think he's nice to her and to us her friends. He used the two of you to make a good statement of him to Risse so that next time it would be easier for him.

"Oh, can you please just stop your negativity! You're watching too much suspenseful thriller movies that are eating your brains out."

"And you're watching too many romance movies so you think real life is full of flowers."

They both turned their heads on the opposite directions with crossed arms.

"Okay guys...Let's not ruin this night. We'll be seeing each other later right? Right?" I tried to pacify them myself, but they didn't answer so I turned to Chelsea for help.

"R-right! OH! I can't wait to see how hot you're going to be with your dress later Arielle."

"And I can't wait to see your dance moves later William." I added smilingly.

That being said the intense air between them was slowly clearing out and both of Chelsea and I have saved the night. We finished our dishes and paid our bills. Both of William and Arielle were laughing to each other jokes. They completely have forgotten their little banter earlier as if nothing had happened.

We said our goodbyes outside the Italian restaurant and I hailed a cab. William has a car that is parked in the basement of One Tower. Chelsea and Arielle are coming with him since they live near William's place.