Bad Dreams & Sweet Cravings

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm really SORRY for the late update again:-( Here's Bad dreams and Sweet cravings. Please keep supporting this book guys. ENJOY!:D

btw, I can't find a much nicer pic hope the one at the top is enough:)

-Edited by @ReaderBunny

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Answer me! Was this your plan all this time?" I question, feeling both angry and betrayed. "Why are you not answering? Talk to me, Damn it!" The pain I'm feeling is enough for my heart to break into several pieces of shards. I question myself what it was that I did wrong to deserve this.

"Please...Tell me they are just lying...Please." I plead to him.

He didn't deny it.

The tears in my eyes can't stop rolling down on my cheeks. My left palm stings from over gripping his white dress shirt underneath his open tuxedo, they burn from burying my nails into my palms. I start pounding on his chest, begging him to speak, but he didn't. He just accepted my anger towards him in silence. The heavens must have felt my sadness, because at the same moment I began to cry, it began to cry with me -soaking my once fancy light pink sweetheart cocktail dress, which my mother and I bought in a well known couture downtown earlier this day.

Everything became dark... I felt my head starting to get light...I tried to move my body but I couldn't. The murmurs earlier became much audible and clearer.

"He just used you darling; he is mine."

"This was all his plan from the start. Do you really think he's into you?"

"You were just his last game before we graduate.His last hoorah meant to be forgotten in the first place."

"You should be honored that he chose you."

They kept repeating all of it as if they were mantra. I tried to cover my ears and was glad that I was able to do it. They didn't stop instead there voices became much louder and more voices joined them. Spotlight focused at them giving faces to the voices I heard earlier. Bethany Robbins and her minions lead the other students. They were all looking at me with such disgust and mockery. Some were laughing at me, some were whispering and some were pointing their finger at me.

One of the "It" girls came to me. She squatted to my level, and whispered into my ear... "I hope you enjoyed your night with him. SLUT. Go back to your place now RISSE, where you belong... You need to wake up!"

"STOP! STOP! I don't want to hear it any more!"

They all started to laugh again and it's much louder this time. The girl started to shook my arm then she tried to remove my hand away from my ears.

"Risse! Risse! Hey wake up... It's me, Zeke! You're just having a bad dream. Everything is not real. Calm down... Everything's not real. You're just having a bad dream."

I immediately opened my eyes when I heard Zeke's voice and gulp an airful of air immediately. When I realized everything was indeed not real, I started to cry. I was overwhelmed that this is all just but a bad dream and nothing more.

"Oh c'mon Raisin... don't cry. Zeke's voice is cautious. As if I am a child-well maybe I look like it at this moment with all the waterworks and the snot.

" Uhmm... tell me what do you want? Do you want some ice cream? Do you want me to sing?" Zeke started pacing my bedside as he started to panic as well.