~3~

Chelsa's pov
(Skips until morning)

        "WAKE UP BITCH WE GON GO SHOPPING!" Said a voice that I assumed to be the one and only Samuel  Wilkinson.

Sammy and I have been best friends ever since elementary school. Kids would bully me because I had scars. Yes the ones that I told you about. They told me to stop trying to cut and just kill myself already and Sammy stood  up for me. God I love that kid. He means the world to me I try to stop cutting.

"OK IM UP, SHIT!" I said while getting out of my bead. "I'll be down stairs love you" Sammy said while kissing my cheek.

"Love you too fuckboy"

"I am not a fuckboy." Sammy yells back.

"Yeah you keep tellin yourself that." I said before closing the my bedroom door and pushing him out of my room.

I got dressed in a black plain crop top, white skinny high white booty shorts, a red flannel, and a pair of white Jordan's. Why you got them shoes on? Because I'm a badass bitch.

"LEGGO BIATCH" I shout to Sammy who was sitting on my couch in the the living room.

(Skips after the mall)

   Sammy's pov (WOAH)

       "Chelsa wake the fuck up." I say to her as she sleeps in my car after buying almost the whole mall.

Fuck it." I say as I close my car door and make my way over to Chelsa's side.

I carry her bridal style and open the front door to expect seeing G but I saw,

Nate?