~13~

This chapter is dedicated to omahababiess because I love her so so so so much. Like she is literally mom asf. I will be having dedicated chapters so if you leave a comment you might have a chapter dedicated to you;) LOVE YOU GUYS OK BACK TO THE STORY!

      Chelsa's pov

            *bang*

               My eyes jolt open. Dafuq could it be this time I think while looking at the clock. 2:39 am...great.

               'wait...Nate isn't next to me.' I think as I no longer feel his presence next to me.

             I hear muffled noises that sound like yelling coming from down stairs.

      I really don't want to be that stupid bitch from every horror movie that gets killed after they check out the scene...but hey why not?

         I stand up from the bed and quietly open the bedroom door. I can now hear who's voices they are.

        Nate...and G?

            "GODAMNIT NATE LOOK AT YOU, YOURE A MESS! EVER SINCE YOU AND CHELSA GOT CLOSE YOUVE BEEN GETTING INTO THAT OLD SHIT YOU DRUGGIE!" Jack yells his, his voice cracking at the last word.

       " G IM SORRY OK ITS JUST THAT  SHES JUST EITHER TOO MUCH OR NOT ENOUGH AND I NEED A BREAK   SOMETIMES! ITS NOT ALWAYS EASY! Nate yells back.

           "Too much or not enough huh?!" I say now standing behind Nate after walking down the stairs.

            Jack just looks away and goes upstairs glaring at Nate.

           "Baby girl you were never supposed to hear that." He says with almost  sorry eyes turning his body around to face me.

           Almost sorry.

           " Might as well just tell me what else you are hiding from me! Huh? What does it mean when G says you're getting back into old shit. Or actually I really like this one, that you're a druggie?! I yell almost in tears. "Yeah we smoked weed a couple of times, but a fucking druggie?! I ask now fully crying.

        "I'm so so-" I cut him off.

          " JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS." I scream

        "MAYBE IF YOU SHUT UP YOUR SLUTTY MOUTH YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HEAR ME EXPLAIN IT!"
He yells back.

         "Nate?" I say ask just above a whisper with hurt in my voice.

         "Did I just say that?" He says with tears in his eyes and regret in his voice.
"O-oh my god ch-"

          "No Nate I'm going back to bed, but you better explain all of this mess to me in the morning." I say still whispering. He holds out his arms to hug me, but I reject.

         "I'm so sorry." He says now with tears streaming down his cheeks.

          "Good night Nathan." I say with no emotion in my voice.

         I make my way upstairs and as soon as I get to my room I start sobbing. G soon comes in to comfort me.

       " He hates me so much." I say

         " No baby, he doesn't he loves you he's just really screwed up right now, but I promise soon it will all be ok." He says to me.

         "Let's go to bed I'll stay with you ok?" He says.

        I nod my head and he lifts me up and places me on the bed and gets in next to me. He holds me close as if he would lose me forever.

         " What would I do without a brother like you?." I ask

          " You'd probably be dead." he says laughing slightly.

           " Tru, tru." I say back.

           "Hey Chelsa?"

            "Yes, Jack?"

             " I love you."

             " I love you too."

      And that was the last thing I said before drifting to sleep, but Nate's  words drift to the back of my mind. I guess he is right.

             I'm either too much or not enough.

        Nate's pov

      Wow Nate you really fucked up this time. How am I supposed to explain this to her. I wanted to ask her to go out with me tomorrow and now I actually fucked it all up. Why did I have to say that. Now G probably hates me too.

        What have I gotten myself into?

         I love her so much and never do anything right for her, but yet she loves me back some how. Hopefully she will still love me after I explain this.

          She doesn't know about my past, about the drugs, or the hopeless hookups.

              I guess you can say I'm either too much or not enough.