~10~

BTW LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

     G's pov

          "Sammy did you eat all th-" I say before I get cut off before my phone ringing.

     "Hello?" I say

         "Hi is this Mr. Jack gilinsky?"

         "Yes it is, who is this?"

        " I'm very sorry to tell you but your sister, Chelsa has gotten into a very tragic car accident. This is Belford hospital." (idk if that's real or nah)

         Tears swell up in my eyes as I ask the next question "Will she make it?"

     "I'm sorry sir but right now there is no way of telling."

        "Thank you for telling me." I say feeling numb.

          "You're very welcome Mr. Gilinsky."

            And with that I hung up. I slowly make my way to the couch and sit down.

        "Yo man I'm sorry I did eat all the chi- wait bro are you ok?" Sammy asked.

      "She might not make it." I kept repeating

     "Who?" Sammy keeps asking.

     "Chelsa" I say looking Sammy straight in the eyes. And with that his face went blank.

*after Jack explains the whole story to Sammy*

    "Bro we have to get down to the hospital." Sammy says grabbing his keys. "I'll drive." He says

We both hop into his Car.

    "Let's call Johnson and Nate and see if they wanna head down with us." I say

  "Ok." Sammy says.

   *g and Jonson convo*

    He picks up after the first three rings.

   J- hey gilinsk what's up man?

  G- bro Chelsa is in the hospital and she might not make it.

J- HOLY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED?!

G-* I explain the whole story to him*

J- bro I promise I'll be right down I'm so sorry.

G- it's ok man I'll see you later

    * he hangs up*

    "Johnson is coming down." I say to Sammy who is now driving to the hospital.

      "Ok G now call Nate."

      *convo with Nate*

   G- Hey man we really need you to come to the hospital.

   N-Why bro I'm just leaving Starbucks. Chelsa was just here actually but she left in a real bitch  mood after I gave her that bra and she sped off lol.

  G- NATE DAMMIT THIS IS YOUR FAULT SHES IN THE HOSPITAL AND  DONT YOU BRING INTO YOUR SHIT NATE!

  N- WAIT SHES IN THE HOSPITAL IM COMING DOWN AND FUCK YOU THAT WAS IN THE PAST!

      * Nate hangs up*

    "Looks like we're gonna have a problem." I say to Sammy

       Nate's pov

        "SHIT." I yell as I bang my hands against the steering wheel of my car as I make a u-turn, now heading to the hospital.

     This is all my fault. Everything. I hate myself. The one thing thing I hate more than myself is that I think I'm falling for her. I care for her I just cant show it. She will always be protected by me and I'm not bringing her into the past. She's mine.

...mine with that nice ass. (Way to ruin a perfect moment Nate)

    Chelsa's pov

      Beep beep beep beep.

       I slowly start to open my eyes.

       " Oh my god you're ok." Someone with dark brown hair, brown eyes and a nice jawline says.

       "Who are you?" I ask

A/N OH SHIT PLOT TWIST that you guys for over 300 reads ily💞