~16~

*3 weeks later*

  "Nate you need to stop!" I scream over the phone.

   "I know I just need some time to take a break."

   Recently Nate had started up with his habits again right after that prank happened. He told me that he couldn't even think about me being pregnant. That left me with doubts that he would stay with me.

The line has been dead for a while now.

   "Ooohhh Nate!" I hear someone moan on the other side of the line.

   "NATHAN MONTGOMERY WHAT IN THE ACTAUL FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I yell.

  "Oh shit, Chelsa baby I didn't mean for you to hear that." He said.

   "Well I sure mean for you to hear this!" I yell.

  " I know now before I met you why you looked so familiar to me. We went to preschool together. You made me promise to hold your hand for the whole day, and in return you would give me a chocolate chip cookie. Then you made a vow to me. A card I still have today. It said in the card that you would try to keep me in your heart, even when you would get older. That you would be trying to stay as great of friends with me that you possibly could. That one day we would get married. And now, Nate I've lost all of my hope in you that, that could actually happen. You need to keep trying. Because I've already given up." I say with tears streaming down my cheeks.

   " Baby I'm trying." He pleads.

      "Not hard enough," I say and hang up the phone.

      I think I lost him yet again.

  A/N literally wtf I'm crying so hard I legit got the feels from my own story. omahababiesss legit what is the feels level rn? ANYWAY I LOVE U GUYS THX FOR 3k reads💜