~9~

Chelsa's pov

      Shit.

       Turn around.

      "Chelsa, is that you." I heard Nate say.

     FUCK. "Oh hey nate what a surprise seeing you here." I say and fake smile

      "You were pretty hammered last night." Nate says slightly chuckling

     "Oh shit what did I do?" I asked

     "Well you tipped over the whole bar, made out with a girl named Lesley and her boyfriend, took of your bra and through it at Johnson, and we're dancing on the washing machine until you fell and passed out." He said. Well I'm sure Johnson will be very happy  to see me.

     "Oh my god." I say as I hide my head in my hands embarrassed. I can't believe I did this.

     "Oh you might need this." Nate said while handing me my bra from yesterday.

Wait... I thought he said I threw my bra at Johnson. Why wouldn't he gone it to me? Did Nate steal my bra from him. THAT LITTLE FUCKER.

    "Nate I thought that you said I threw my bra at Johnson?" I asked

      "Oh well what actually happened is tha-" Right before he could even finish that sentence I took his iced latte and poured it on his head.

   "Don't you ever fucking touch my things you little pervert." I said and strutted out to my car with my bra in my hand, not even getting my coffee.

   Im so pissed and grossed out that Nate would actually do that. By this time I have the gas pedal to the floor driving out of the Starbucks parking lot. I can't wait to tell Jack about this.

  "OH MY GOD!" Is all I say before I feel major impact and everything slowly fade to black.