~14~

Nate's pov

        *splash*

         *weird gurgle noises*

            I shoot up from the couch, soaked may I add to everyone ones entertainment. I meet eyes with the and only Chelsa Gilinsky with a now empty class of water hanging in her right hand.

          "What the fuck was that for?!" I yell.

      "Hum... well let me think, oh yea I WANT MY EXPLANATION!" She yells back.

     "Sit." I point to the seat next to me.
Well here goes nothing.

      "Ok so last night I know that you heard G and I fighting and you want the truth right?"

   She stays still.

    " Well ok let's start back when he said about old shit."

"A couple of years ago I did some terrible shit. I got into some heavy drugs. I guess that's where G got druggie from. Anyway I fucked chicks I didn't even think twice about, and I carried a gun around mad everywhere I went. Do you wanna know why? I carried that gun around with me because I was being hunted by some bad, bad people that wanted to kill me all because I didn't give them they're fucking drug money. One day I was with one of my friends that was one of my main back ups and those bad guys found us and cornered us and before I could pull out my gun......t-they shot him in the chest." I can't even talk through the tears.

    "Nate baby I'm so sorry." Chelsa is crying too at this point.

      " IF I COULD OF JUST GAVE THEM THAT MONEY HE WOULD'VE NEVER DIED THAT DAY!" I yell

     "Nate it's ok you did the best you could and I'm sure that he's happy for you that you stopped all of this." She swoons.

     "I promise you that I will never let you down, you're my other half. You're my main bitch, my lil mama. Chelsa will you do the honors of going out with me? I ask her.

      " Of course my bad boy". She says with a smirk. I lean in and kiss her and to my surprise she kisses back, with passion.

      "Hey Chelsa, remember when I said that you were either too much or not enough?

      "Yeah nate."

   "Well now I realized that your just you're perfect amount for me."

     "And Chelsa, I love you with all my heart."

    " I love you too Nate, but you're getting too mushy." She says poking my dimples.

   "Shut up." I say laughing slightly.

     "Why don't we go upstairs and I can tell you how much of a bad boy I can be." I say giving my signature smirk.

   "Baby, that sounds so good." She says biting her lip.

    ffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk

Right as I carry her into the bedroom I hear Johnson shout "USE PROTECTION YOUNG CHILDREN!"

   Hey guys thanks for 1.9k reads I couldn't thank you guys enough for all that you do and I love you 💕