Chapter 2

Tris

"This is where we're staying," Four leads me to a cabin with a green mesh door. I nod and follow him as he walks up the three steps leading to the cabin.

He pushes the door open, and walks through it but instead of holding it open for me like I thought he would, he lets it slam into my face.

"Jesus Christ," I groan while grabbing my nose and rubbing it. Why did I think he was going to open a door for me any ways?

He laughs and walks towards a small closet and pulls out a stack of clothes. "These are for you my friend," Four drops them in my hand. "Well actually you're not my friend."

My eyes widen at the sight of what he placed in my hand. "Yeah there's not way in hell that I'm wearing this," I say with a serious face.

"You have to."

Four shuts the door and drops onto a bed, which I assume is his so I place the stack of clothes and my bag onto the bed beside it.

"Well then why aren't you wearing a uniform?" I ask while placing my hands on my hips. He sighs and then sits up straight, "Because I don't follow the rules."

"Then why should I?"

"Cause you're Miss. Little Perfect," He remarks.

I scoff. "No I'm not."

Four stands up and then leans against the closet door. "Alright," He says with a smirk. "Prove it."

"What?"

"I'm training you, if you're not a Miss. Little Perfect then you'll pass with flying colours and do eveything and anything I tell you to do within training," He says.

I roll my eyes. "What's the prize huh?"

"You get to choose who's on your scout team."

I nod and stick out my hand. "Deal."

Four grabs it and shakes it twice. "Deal."

•••

"Tris you have to wear the uniform, Clarissa'll be pissed," Four says with a smirk.

I've just finishes unpacking my things and Four said he's going to show my around the camp. "Who?"

"She's the manager."

"Okay, well then you can tell Clarissa that she can kiss her sorry little ass because I'm not going to wear this," I say with all seriousness.

He smirks widely and then throws his head back as he laughs. "Damn, Miss. Little Perfect what got into you?"

I sigh and then shake my head. "If you keep calling me that then I'm going to start calling you Number Boy."

"Fine with me."

"Alright, Number Boy."

"Miss. Little Perfect."

"Can't I just wear my normal clothes? I mean what's the point of bringing clothes with me if I can't even wear them?"

Fo--Number Boy shrugs. "To be honest you may want to ask Clarissa that question."

I sigh and then tie my long hair into a ponytail, using the elastic band that's on my wrist. "Can we go outside now, the sun's about to set."

He nods and begins walking towards the door. "Put some bug spray on," He calls from over his shoulder.

I open the zipper of my purple Jans Sport bag and pull out my green bug spray aerosol can.