Chapter 12

how can someone on snapchat see theo and be COMPLETELY CALM ABOUT IT?! i don't think that whoever saw theo realized that thousand girls--and some guys--are kind of sort of obsessed with him.•

Tris.

"You fucking idiot!" Tobias yells at me, not bothering with his language in front of the rest of them. "do you know how much trouble I'm going to get into?"

Rolling my eyes, I drop down onto the grass, criss crossing my legs like a child. "What are you doing?" Dasuni mutters quietly, looking at me like I'm some sort of insane person.

The grass is grass, who cares if I sit on it? "What? I'm sitting, do you have a problem with that?" I snap annoyed. It's like I'm PMSing right now. Honestly these kids aren't too bad, well except for that little dweeb Connor, but besides him they're alright. It's just that Tobias is being an ass.

All of them are spread out standing in a line, all of them with crossed arms. Either playing with the Pharell hat or tying up the laces of their boots, it's like they're trying to hide the fact that we're pretty much stuck here.

"Well we can just walk back, right?" I ask shrugging. "it's only like 12 o'clock."

Sighing, he places a hand on his forehead and walks back and forth in circles. I don't need him to baby me like I'm a five year old, I'm an eighteen year old that has maturity and common sense....

"Actually," Caroline exclaims with a purse on her lips. "According to my watch, it is 1:28."
Oh, you little hoe. I want to scream at anyone, the last thing I want to do is be stuck here with no phone and no food. I don't even know where we are, yet alone how long it'll take to get back to camp. All I know is that my feet and legs burn from walking so much.

"Well," Tobias protests while crossing his arms. "let's walk back then."

My eyes widen and my eyebrows shoot up. Is he an idiot? oh wait, I already know the answer to that. "Are you mentally insane?" I groan, standing up and crossing my arms. "That'll take hours!"

Connor rolls his eyes and adjusts the hat on his head. "Oh for Gods sake, I think that I'm gonna re-consider our date!" He snaps, tapping his foot impatiently on the floor.

That's it.

"Oh you little," I mutter before reaching out to strangle the little shit. But two arms wrap around the sides of my waist and keep me from kicking Connor. "Tris, give it up already!" Tobias says loudly while pulling me away from Connor.

With wide eyes, Connor drops back down on the log just as Delila begins muttering curses into his ear. They must have gone to the same school, or live close to each other--my mind wanders off, remembering how mad I am at Tobias.

I roll my eyes, my patience now on its ultimate low. "It isn't my fault. You just don't know how to take leadership for your ideas, which is why we're in this mess to begin with!"

I'm kinda glad that the kids are just keeping their mouths shut and aren't making side comments like I am.

Suddenly, Tobias slams his hand against a tree and turns to me. "I've had it with you! You think you're so damn perfect, but in reality you're just a little stuck up snob that doesn't know how to admit when she's wrong. So just shut your damn mouth and quit being a damn brat!"

My eyes widen in shock, along with all the campers. He's acting like its news that I haven't heard before, but little does he know that my parents say the same damn thing at least once a day. And as much I hate to admit it, he's right. But instead, I allow a smirk to fall onto my lips. "You said 'damn' three times..."