"Shet him in da dwungon!"

Chapter 29
{Liam}

Liam woke up to music in the living room. Specifically their music. Live While We're Young was on full blast. Liam rolled over and groaned, trying to block out the noise.
He tried to go back to sleep, but it seemed impossible so he stood up, throwing the covers off of him.
As he staggered down the hall, he was met with a pair of emerald green tired eyes. "You too, huh?" Liam asked the Cheshire lad. Harry ran a hand down his face and blinked several times.
"CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN..."
"What are they doing?" Liam asked, walking down the stairs. What he saw made a grin appear on his face. Zayn was sitting on the sofa, grinning and laughing while Nouis danced. Their dancing was horrible, but Zayn looked like he enjoyed the company of these fools. He had warmed up a lot, especially with meeting new people. He'd definitely proved that at Ellen's. It seemed he was comfortable as long as the boys were.
If the boys were fine with the person, then so was he.

He laughed. "Loueh you'we danshing the wong way!"
Louis was doing the chicken dance with his eyes closed, resulting in him colliding with the wall. Niall stopped in his mid 'break-dance' to laugh loudly at Louis who grumbled something under his breath. "Good Mowning!" Zayn chirped as his eyes landed on the the two boys. Liam turned to him. "Morning. Having a dance off?"
Zayn nodded. "Japp, kiddo. Am da judge!"
Liam smiled. The way Zayn said kiddo was too adorable.
"Who's winning so far?" Harry asked him, walking over to sit beside the toddler.
"Nawiall." Zayn threw Louis a sly smile. "He'sh danshing much bette."
Louis narrowed his eyes and dived at Zayn, his hands tickling the three year old's sides. Zayn squealed as he tried to kick him away. "L-Loueh, shtop it."
Louis grinned. "Never." Zayn's giggles filled the living room, and Liam smiled fondly.
"Nawiall help!" Zayn squirmed under Louis' tickling fingers. Liam decided it was time to swoop in and save the day. He yanked Zayn into his arms and shoved Louis so he landed on the couch.

Zayn giggled. "Leeyum is da winne!"
"Not for long!" Louis dived forward and Zayn squealed, hiding behind Liam. Liam grabbed the toddler's legs and hauled him up on his back. "L-Leeyum-" Zayn stuttered.
"Don't worry, it's just a piggyback ride." Liam grinned as Harry jumped up in front of Louis. Harry cleared his throat and put on a thick accent. "We have to save the prince! Payno escort him as I take care of..." He paused, thinking.
"Da evil beaw!" Zayn suggested.
"The evil bear." Harry completed, still in his thick British voice. Louis smirked as he jumped over the coffee table, away from Harry's grasp. Liam felt Zayn stiffen up. "Leeyum!" he kicked Liam in the side. "Go howse go!" Zayn yelled, tugging nervously at Liam's hair. Liam ran as he tried to extract Zayn's grip on his poor hair strands.
They ran in circles around the living room. Louis was about to tackle them when Niall stepped in and grabbed the lad from the waist. Steal My Girl began to play.
Liam sighed in relief as Zayn released his hair and clapped. "Nawiall!"

Harry then grabbed Louis' other arm since Niall was struggling. Louis groaned and Zayn leaned forward and whispered in Liam's ear. "Can ywou put Jayn down pweashe?"
Liam smiled and nodded, setting the lad on the floor. Zayn walked over and poked Louis' stomach, Louis growling in return.
"Good job." Zayn grinned at Harry and Niall. They bowed. "Your majesty."
Liam stifled a laugh and Zayn giggled adorably. "Shet him in da dwungon!" Zayn said, attempting at a commanding voice.
Niall grabbed the curtain binders and he and Harry tied two together. They grabbed Louis' wrist and tightened the made-up rope around. Zayn looked curiously at Louis' wrist. "Why do ywou aweady have wopesh on ywouw hand?" he pointed to Louis' tattoo.
Louis merely chuckled, and Niall pushed him down on the sofa. "We need to celebrate." The Irish lad grinned. He grabbed Zayn's hand and spun him around. "Come on, let's dance. We captured the bear!"
Zayn's eyes widened slightly and he pointed at himself. "Jayn...danshe?"

Niall nodded, grabbing Zayn's hand and dancing with him. "Jayn can't danshe." Zayn mumbled that Liam barely heard him over the loud music. The toddler's cheeks reddened and he looked down. "Sure you can." Harry said, beginning to sway his hips. Zayn grinned, rocking on the balls of his feet. He jumped up and down and Niall grabbed his arms, swinging them. Best Song Ever began to play. Zayn tugged on Liam's hand and Liam joined the three with a light laugh. Zayn mostly jumped, swinging his arms and swaying his hips. The boys had been so busy that they'd completely ignored Louis. The oldest lad stepped in and swooped Zayn off his feet. Zayn yelped as Louis sat him on his shoulder, and began to jump. Zayn's frown soon turned into a grin and he let go of the lad's hair, swinging his arms wildly.
It wasn't soon before all five boys were breathless. Harry stopped the CD and everybody panted. Zayn leaned on Louis' head with a tired giggle. "Dat wash fwun."
Louis smiled, ruffling the younger lad's hair. "It was wasn't it?"
"Who's up for pancakes?" Harry asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh Jayn ish!" Zayn called, still leaning heavily on Louis. Louis lifted him up and in his arms. "Does your majesty want it with syrup?"
Zayn tilted his head. "Ish dat good?"
Niall's jaw dropped. "It's the most delicious thing in the world! Harry, do we have any syrup!?" he disappeared in the kitchen. Louis sat Zayn down, ruffling his hair before joining the others.
Zayn looked up at Liam. "Wash dat ywouw shong?" Liam nodded. "Jayn likesh it."
Zayn smiled shyly before going to the kitchen.

<><><><><><><>
Sorry for being inactive. Last time I posted I said I had guests right? Well, turned out I had to endure a whole day of slavery 😩
But the good part is that the sequel of my other story is complete and finished! So yeah, I'm back. Hope you have missed Jayn!

xx 😘