"I'm giving you shtinky eye"

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTE 121
[Liam]

"BOYSH!" the familiar voice squeaked loudly. Liam grabbed the punching bag, exchanging a look with Harry. The two of them listened closely.

"BOYSH!" Zayn yelled again, more like roared. Harry wiped the sweat off his forehead and yelled back, "Coming!"

He took off the boxing gloves and chucked them in the bag. Liam grabbed the towel and wiped his own sweaty neck as they exited the training room. The sound was coming from the bathroom. They met Louis and Niall who had both heard Zayn's distress call.

Niall closed the pack of peanuts in his hand. "What's the problem, Zayn?" he asked, pushing the bathroom door with his foot. Zayn never locked the door wen he went to the bathroom so-

Liam giggled. He giggled so loudly and then he bursted into laughter. He bubbled with laughter and Zayn's frown and pout didn't help much. All four boys were unable to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Don't laugh. It'sh not funny!" Zayn scolded. The poor boy's pants were lying in a pool under his his bare feet which were hanging in the air. Zayn had fallen into the toilet. His butt was sinking and he was desperately trying to keep himself upright. His lips were pressed together in concentration and he frowned as he started sinking each time he failed to pull himself up.

Liam clasped a hand around his mouth, trying to force the laughter back down. He grinned and opened the door wide, reaching forward to help the poor boy.

Zayn let go of the toilet seat and held his hands out. He realized what he'd done when he fell into the sinkhole with a thump. Even though he was one the verge of crying, Liam found the situation hilariously funny. "Don't worry, I've got you."

He helped Zayn up and then turned to the other boys, waiting for one of them to step forward and clean the toddler up, Zayn holding his hands tightly. Nobody offered and all their laughers died out.

"The phones ringing, I'll go get it," Niall said when there was no freaking phone ringing. Louis checked the time and tsked. "Gotta take my tea, be back in a minute."

"That's not even an excuse!" Liam yelled at him. He sighed and turned to Harry, hands still under Zayn's armpit in case the kid fell back down.

Harry grinned apologetically and walked away, moving his arms like an idiot and disappearing from view.

Liam threw his hands up in exasperation

Liam threw his hands up in exasperation. "Thanks a lot, mates."

"Liam!" Zayn cried as another thump sounded in the bathroom.