"Iwiffewent, annoywing, and immwashuwe!"

Chapter 42
{Liam}

The door opened and Louis stepped aside to let them in. Liam and Andy walked in the wardrobe, Liam smiling softly at Zayn who was getting help from Niall to do his buttons while Harry changed. Louis seemed to be ready.
"I bought scones." Liam said, holding up the paper bag in his hands.
"And I won." Andy chuckled, and Liam rolled his eyes. "That's the first time."
He turned his attention back to Zayn. "How was swimming?"
Zayn yawned, Niall quickly buttoning the last three buttons of his shirt. He grabbed Zayn's jacket from the crook and Zayn shrugged it on. "It wash fun. Jayn splashed Loueh and Nawiall!"
Liam smiled. "What about Harry? Still protecting him?"
Zayn wrinkled his nose. "Hawwy'sh too tall."
Liam chuckled, ruffling Zayn hair before handing him a scone. "Do you like scones?"
Zayn looked up at him curiosity. "A shcwone?"
Louis fake gasped. "Don't tell me you've never eaten a scone before."

Zayn shook his head. "No," he said quietly.
"It's really good, try it." Niall told him, and Zayn took a smile bit from the one in his hand. He broke into a grin. "Yum!"
"Told ya."
"Who's hungry here?" Harry asked.
Niall raised his hand, and Zayn looked up at the lad before following suit.
"I was thinking Chinese?" Liam suggested, crossing his arms and leaning on the door.
"Or pizza." Andy suggested, and Zayn grinned. "Yesh, pijja."
"I don't know, we just had pizza." Liam said, wanting to eat Chinese instead.
"I'd rather eat Chinese this time." Harry shrugged. "Liam's right we had pizza."
"That was two weeks ago, mates." Niall said as he tied his shoe laces. "I'm fine with both." Louis said.
"But pijja ish yum." Zayn protested. His lips were formed into a small pout and Liam felt himself giving in. "Pweeeeaaaashe."

"Ok what about this. Chinese up for the next time. Today's pizza day." Andy suggested, and Liam pursed his lips. "Ok, fine."
"Thank ywou!" Zayn jumped over and hugged him, making Liam smile widely. Zayn pulled back, and Andy held up his hand. "High-five."
Zayn jumped up and slammed his little hand as hard as he could.
They left the wardrobes, Zayn eating his scone lazily. Louis grabbed one from the paper bag and raised an eyebrow. "What day is it today?"
"Thursday." Liam replied, and Louis gave him the look. Next week was the O2 concert. They'd have to set Zayn with a babysitter before that. Liam turned to look at Zayn, who was walking a step behind them. He was chewing while his eyes were drooping, his small feet keeping him behind. Liam stopped to let him catch up. "Tired?"
Zayn looked up and shook his head. Liam smiled. "Really now?"
Zayn nodded, a hand coming up to rub his eyes. "Am wake."
However, it didn't seem so as he fell a step behind them again, rubbing his eyes and trying to keep himself awake.

"Why are you so sleepy anyway?" Liam frowned. "You did sleep last night, right?"
Zayn nodded. "Jayn shlept evewy minute!"
They walked out of the building, and Louis pulled his hoodie up, trying to hide his face which was covered by Zayn and Harry's art. Niall pulled his snapback down, turning to look at the ground. Harry stifled a laugh, and Liam rolled his eyes. "That was very immature of you to do, Harry."
"Immwashuwe?" Zayn asked, scrunching his face. "What'sh dat?"
"It means being childish." Harry told him, and Zayn began to count on his finger.
"Iwiffewent, annoywing, and immwashuwe!"
Niall grinned. "You're a fast learner, y'know. And it's indifferent."
Louis slapped his arm. "Don't correct the adorable kid."
Zayn grinned widely. "Jayn can twee wodsh now!"
Liam smiled, greeting Alberto as they sat down in the car. Since they were five now, Zayn got to sit in his lap. He didn't seem to mind though, such a difference from the first time he sat in this car.
Liam could not explain how happy it made him to compare Zayn from three weeks back and this Zayn. They were the same toddler with the same personality, just that back then it was hidden, and now it wasn't.

<><><><>
Liam groaned as he turned around and swiped the screen of his phone. Why in the world did he have marimba as his phone alarm? He'd have to change it because, god it was annoying. Throwing the covers off of him, Liam swung his legs to the floor. He yawned and stretched, running a hand threw his hair. He could faintly hear the voices of a few people from the living room, and he raised an eyebrow as he entered the bathroom.

After freshening up, Liam walked downstairs to see the most adorable scene in the history of adorable scenes. Zayn was sitting on the couch, Ziam tucked under one arm and a bottle of milk under the other. He was wearing the Spiderman costume that Niall had bought for him, and his eyes were glued to the screen.
"Grandpa!" The two children on the screen yelled, and Liam chuckled, recognizing the one as Ben and the other as his cousin Gwen.
"Good mowning." Zayn said, not turning to even look at him.
"How were you able to turn on the tv?" Liam asked as he sat down beside him.
Zayn smiled widely. "Mawia helped! And she helped with da jip." He pointed to the back of the Spiderman costume. He pointed to his bottle. "She made dish too, and she made bweakfasht. She had to leave but shaid dat she made da food. She's niche!"
Liam smiled, ruffling Zayn's hair. "That's nice to hear. Up early, huh?"
Zayn nodded, turning his head back to the screen where Ben was shouting and there was a fight going on. Yeah, doofus, you've got to use your brain! Look out!

Liam unlocked his phone, three messages sent from Jace. Rehearsals tomorrow, album today? Jeff said to contact him.
Liam sent Jeff a quick message. Concert's next week, thought we could try to at least finish the song before moving on to rehearsals.
He got an instant reply, making him raise an eyebrow.
Fine, you guys know it ;)
Liam smiled, locking his screen and turning his attention to Zayn again. Next week was the concert, they couldn't just take Zayn with them. They needed a babysitter. Someone who would be willing to look after him, and someone who Zayn trusted. Maria could, but she didn't work in the afternoon being the mother of two kids.
Liam pursed his lips. They had a week to make Zayn get used to the babysitter.
The stairs creaked and Harry smiled. "God morning." he said, his voice raspy and he yawned. "You look really cool in that outfit." Harry complimented Zayn, and the toddler grinned. "Jayn ish Shpidewman!"

"Did someone say Spiderman!?" Louis walked down, eyes skimming through the room suspiciously. He narrowed his eyes at Zayn. "I am Spiderman."
Zayn groaned, throwing his small arms up in the air. "Loueh! Jayn ish Shpidewman. You don't have da coshtume!"
Louis crossed his arms. "I want it. Give it to me."
Zayn shook his head. "It won't fit ywou." He giggled "Shtupid Loueh."
Realizing he just called Louis stupid, Zayn's eyes widened slightly. Louis placed a hand on his heart and faked a gasp. "I'm hurt Zayn. You think I'm stupid."
Zayn shook his head. "Showwy, Jayn didn't mean it. Am showwy."
Louis sniffed. "I can't believe it, you think I'm stupid."
Zayn's lips pressed together in a tiny pout. "No. You'we not shtupid, am showwy. Jayn lovesh ywou."
Zayn's cheeks went pink and he turned his attention to his feet.
Liam couldn't help but smile widely, and he turned towards Louis who had an awestruck look on his face. He smiled softly. "Louis loves you too."

He opened his arms as Zayn looked up. The toddler grinned a toothy grin as he jumped off the couch and ran over to hug Louis, his arms wrapping themselves around Louis waist.
Liam cooed inside him, and couldn't help smiling. Harry had a complete fond look on his face, and this moment was so sweet and precious.
"Aww, that's cu-u-uoat." Niall yawned, stumbling downstairs. He smiled at Zayn before running a hand through his hair, walking over to sit on the couch. "I hate Thursdays. Why were they even made?"
Zayn pulled away from the hug and turned to look at Niall with a complete curious face. "Why wash Thwuwshday made?"
"Beats me, you look like Spiderman." Niall grinned at him, looking him up and down.
"Dat'sh becaushe Jayn ish Shpidewman!" Zayn placed his hands on his hips and buffed his chest out, standing on his tippy toes.
"Who's Ziam?" Liam asked, picking the stuffed animal up. "And where did Roar go?"

Zayn's eyes widened and he ran upstairs, taking a step at the time. Ten minutes later, he arrived with his new action figures, and Roar with a black scarf around his eyes. "Woaw ish batman." Zayn told them, climbing on the couch and picking Ziam up. He handed Ziam the green lantern action figure. "Jiam ish Gween Lantewn."
Zayn crossed his legs, turning the stuffed animals so they were watching tv, his action figures sitting in their laps, their eyes turned toward the screen too.
Zayn looked up at the boys, raising a finger to his lips. "Shh, Tom and Jewwy ish coming."

<><><><>A/N<><><><>
You guys are amazing. 40k reads. Thank you soo much.
Love you all xx