Spending the night with Originals

Caroline's POV

I couldn't be there one more second talking about people who died in Mystic Falls, people I and my friends cared about... Mystic Falls seams cursed or something like that, I remember when I thought that it was just some place where nothing important happened, now when I think about this town, I just remember fights and deaths, just bad memories.

I was in the bar thinking about Elena, my mom and Mystic Falls when someone approached me.

"Hello love! I was wondering if you wanted to talk about what happened, you know that your friends are not the only ones who need to talk about what happened, you also need to talk to someone. If you want, you can talk to me..."

"Klaus you don't understand, if I start talking, I will start cry and if that happens I won't be able to stop..." I said fighting the tears and he hugged me and start stroke my hair. "Why I am keep losing people I care about?"

"That's not true, love. You have Matt, Stefan, Bonnie..." He said stroking my hair in a way to comfort me.

"Came on Klaus! I lost my father, my mother, Tyler, Elena... Even you... I am loosing everyone that I care about." I said and Klaus looked at me and cleaned my tears.

"You will never lose me." He said with so much honesty that melt my heart.

"Do you promise?"

"I promise"

"Thank you... for listen to me and I am so sorry for the all crying thing..." I said cleaning my tears.

"Caroline, if you ever need to talk to someone, came talk to me, please..." He said and I nodded.

We decided to get out of there because it was starting to get dark, we were now coming back to my room.

"Hey guys!" Rebekah said excited

"Hey"

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to see Paranormal Activity 2..." She said with a big smile. (AN: If you want to see this movie I warn you that this chapter has spoilers)
"Okay. But just because Bonnie is going to stay with the Salvatores and I have nothing to do. God, how I hate horror movies..." I said and Klaus chuckled.

"Fine by me." Klaus said.

We all seat on the floor in front of the TV and start watch the movie.

Klaus's POV

We were watching the movie and I was wondering how this movie could be considering a horror movie.

"OMG! Wake Up! The demon..." Caroline warn to the TV and when the demon was in the bedroom she hold to me tightly and put her head in my chest trying to find safety and I hugged her... It was like that the entire movie, which made me a little happy because it means that when she wants to feel safe she comes to me.

"OMG! I can't believe the demon possessed their baby... It was just a baby..." Caroline said.

"Love it's just a movie" I told her and she gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry for the parts where I got scared and..." She said embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry, that was the parts where my brother smiled" Rebekah said cutting Caroline off, I gave to my sister a death look and then noticed that Caroline was blushing a little bit. She was so adorable when she blushed, I thought.

"I think I'm going to bed now." Caroline said.

"Okay. I better go..." I said.

"Why don't you stay Nik?" Rebekah asked smirking but Caroline didn't notice because she was in the bathroom putting her pajamas.

Caroline's POV
"Yeah..." I said getting out of the bathroom then added "You can sleep in my bed and I sleep in Bonnie's... Trust me, if Bonnie found out that you slept in her bed she would freak out." I said chuckling just thinking about Bonnie's reaction if that happened.

"Okay... I think I will take the advantage of your hospitality and sleep here." Klaus said making me chuckled.

"Goodnight Bekah! Goodnight Klaus!" I said lying down on Bonnie's bed.

"Why my sister does have a nickname and I don't?" Klaus asked.

"You do have a nickname, is Klaus." I said.

"I would prefer you calling me Nik..." He said and I smiled because I know that only the people he really cares about calls him by that name.

"I would think about your case... Now, if you excuse me I want to sleep. Goodnight to both of you."

"Goodnight" they said at the same time.