Klaus vs Enzo vs Stiles

Caroline's POV
I was in the halls going to the bar and saw Bonnie and Rebekah.
"Hey girls! What's up?"
"Nothing much and with you?"
"Nothing why should be something up?" I asked quickly.
"Nik already talk to me..."
"What did he told you?"
"That you guys hang out last night and danced. Why? Did happen something else?" Rebekah asked smirking along with Bonnie.
"Nothing else happened"
"Hello girls" some British accent said.
"Oh, hey Enzo!" I said smiling and he seat next to me. Rebekah know him because of Stefan but she didn't like him because Enzo tried to kill Stef once.
"Hello and Goodbye!" Bekah said and in a blink had vanished.
"I think I am going too, Damon wanted to talk to me." Bonnie said and walk away.
"I guess it just you and me now gorgeous" he said smiling.
"I don't think so mate..." klaus said seating in front of me.
"Hello! Klaus this is Enzo, Enzo this is Klaus."
"So... It was this guy who makes you start to have a thing for accents? I don't know how... I am so much more good looking..." He said smirking and I noticed Klaus smirked too and then got serious after Enzo said that he was more good looking then Klaus.
"Yeah keep telling yourself that mate..." Klaus said.
"You don't have to be jealous of me but yea from Stiles. I think Stiles still likes her..." Enzo said.
"What? He does not! He has a crush on Lydia."
"Came on! Maybe now but he had a crush on you since the 3rd grade, then you guys dated and then broke up, but everyone can see that he still likes you..." Enzo said.
"What? No! He cares about me? Yes. But we are only friends, we know each other since forever so its normal we care about each other." I said.
After that we all talk about something else, Klaus made me laugh with some of his stories and they both told me stories about when they were traveling the world.
Enzo get out and I stay with Klaus walking around college and talk about everything.