First Day

Bonnie's POV

I was now getting to my room in college, when I opened the door I saw Rebekah and Caroline giving advices to each other about clothes, it was so weird.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi Bonnie! How are you?" She asked concern.

"Fine, but not as much as you apparently. Are you trying to replace Elena?"

"Of course not. I am just trying to get along with Bekah because she is our new roommate and because..."

"Caroline just you know." Rebekah said cutting me off.

"Sorry Bekah, but she needs to know" Caroline said Rebekah nodded "Rebekah is dating Stefan."

"Really?" I asked without believing in what I heard.

"Yes, so I am trying to be her friend, at first was because of Stefan but then I start to like her." Caroline said

"Aw... I like you too." Rebekah said smiling.

"Give Bekah a chance... You end up like her I promise you." Caroline said.

"Okay... I am going to classes."

"Yeah me too, I am going to Biology and you?"

"Occult Studies" I said

"Can I come with you Bonnie? Because I am going to the same place as you..." Rebekah said

"I don't see why not" I said and Caroline mouthed 'thank you'.

"Okay. See you girls!" Caroline said and walked away.

"Do you think Caroline is okay... I mean she told me what you guys been trough. By the way I am sorry for Elena and the all got prisoner with Damon and a psychopath thing." Rebekah said.

"I think Care is still processing the death of her mother and what happened to Elena and thanks." I said smiling. I guess she is not that bad.

Caroline's POV

When the class ended I decided to go to the bar, when I came in I saw Klaus and was going to walk over him when someone approached me.

"Caroline" A guy called me making me turn to see him, it was Stiles (AN: this is not exactly a crossover TVD and TW, but I really love Stiles Stilinski played by Dylan O'Brien – pics of Caroline and Stiles up) , I know him since ever, he was my first real boyfriend, he is really nice and he knows everything about the supernatural stuff.

"Oh, hey Stiles!" I said smiling.

"I was wondering if you and some of your friends would like to go to the party..."

"Can I invite people who are not in college?"

"Sure" He said smiling.

"Thanks. Bye" I said smiling then went over to Klaus.

Klaus's POV

She was talking to that guy and always smiling... Does she feel something for him? Does she like him? Who is he? She knows him from where?, I asked myself.

When I saw Caroline came over I try to act normal. It's normal if she is over me, I mean it passed 1 and half year since we saw each other and made love in the woods, I remember like if it was yesterday.

"Hello!" She said smiling and seating in the table.

"Hello love!" I said.

"Niklaus Mikaelson, do you want to go to a college party?" She asked with a challenge look.

"If you are going I would love to go with you."

"Great! I also need to ask your sister, Bonnie, Stefan, Matt and see if Damon is up to a party..." She said smiling.

I can't believe that I thought that she was asking me to be her date or something like that. God, I am so stupid! Why would she ask me to go to a party with her when she can have every guy she wants?, I thought

\