Breakfast with Klaus

Klaus's POV

I woke up in the bar with Caroline next to me, she had her arms around me and mines were around her, I couldn't help but smile, I didn't saw my sister or Stefan, so I decided to stay there looking at Caroline sleeping, a few minutes after I feel Caroline's head moving, because her head was resting in my chest, when she look up she saw me.

"Oh, sorry" She said embarrassed and I noticed her blushing a little bit.

"It's okay love."

"Well, I am going to the kitchen and make some pancakes... Do you some?" She asked and I nodded.

We went to the kitchen, I seat somewhere and watch her cook, she looked so beautiful, I tried to capture all her movements so I could later make some drawings of her, she was so beautiful.

"Why are you with that face?" She asked me while she was making the pancakes.

"What face?" I asked and she gave me a look "I am just enjoying seeing you cooking... but next time I'll be the one cooking."

Caroline's POV

"I am just enjoying seeing you cooking... but next time I'll be the one cooking." He said smirking and I smiled to him.

"Okay. Breakfast is ready!" I said excited.

"OMG! This is really good!" Klaus said making me smile.

"Thanks" I said then we got back to eating.

"You never told me..." He said breaking the silence.

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

"What are your hopes and dreams..." He said making me remember the day he dared me to get to know him

"Well, I hope I can find happiness and the dreams I once had, won't concretize..." I said with a weak smile.

"What were those dreams?" He asked

"You are going to think it's stupid..." I said focusing on the pancakes.

"I promise that I would not think that your dreams are or were stupid." He said making me look deeply at his blue ocean eyes.

"Okay my dreams were: find the one that is my soulmate, the one that I need to spend the rest of my life and marry him, then be a mother and grow old with that person, knowing that he wants to be with me until the day he dies" I said with a small smile ""But I am a vampire, that would never happened."

"Maybe not the part of grow old but the rest you can do, if you want to be a mother, you can adopt..." He said with a small smile giving me hope.

"Yes, but I would put my child in danger, because once you get involved in supernatural stuff or know people that are supernatural, your life is always in danger..." I said sadly and from the blue he hugged me.

We went to my room and I thanked him to made me company, then I took a shower and get to the classes.