Mikael's Back

Klaus's POV

I was in the college bar waiting for Rebekah and thinking about what Elijah told me after Caroline went to her room, when a girl interrupt my thoughts.

"May I seat here? The tables are all full..." A girl with brown hair asked me with a sexy look

"Im sorry but my brother was waiting for me..." Rebekah said.

"Too bad. I hope see you again..." She said and make a gesture so I would say my name.

"Klaus"

"Awesome name, my name is Brooke."

"Go away." Rebekah compelled her then turn to me and asked "Why did you wanted to talk to me?"

"It's Mikael... He is alive"

"No! He is dead" Rebekah said with fear in her eyes.

"I am giving to do everything so he won't hurt you. You can stay here, I know how much you want a normal life."

"I am not going to leave you." Rebekah said and hold my hand making me giving her a small smile.

Caroline's POV

I was getting in the room and putting the books in the shell when I heard a noise, I walked to the hall and see if there was anyone there, it was just silence.

"Hello?" I asked not showing fear, nobody answer so I decided to get back to my room.

"Hello Caroline" Mikael said.

"Mikael" I simply said, but I stayed serious not showing fear.

"Make me a favor and tell Klaus that it's just getting started."

"What is just now getting started?"

"He knows" Mikael simply said and vanished and I decided to call Klaus

"Hello love! Missing me already?" He said making me rolling my eyes.

"No. But I need to talk to you."

"Are you okay?" He asked me, and i heard worry in his voice.

"I'm okay, but you're not..." I said then added "Just meet me in my room"

"Okay." He said and I hang up.

I was walking around the room nervous and Klaus appeared along with Rebekah, they were with worried looks.

"What happened love?" Klaus asked me worried about me.

"Mikael. He wanted me to tell you something..." I said, they looked at each other and then they looked at me.

"What was it?" Rebekah asked me.

"Klaus, it's just getting started..." I said and I saw angry and fear in his eyes.

"He did say anything else?" Rebekah asked and i shoked my head.

"He did anything to you?" Klaus asked and i shooked again my head.

"Klaus are you going to be okay?" I asked worried about him.

"You don't need to be worry about me." He said and used hybrid speed to get out.

"Klaus is going to be fine" Rebekah said with a weak smile.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" I asked her.

"Both"