Part 6

Micheal's P.O.V
"I'm Ashlei."
This girl was so cute! She was trying to impress us, it was obvious. When she first came into the car, after the whole let-it-all-out-you're-sitting-next-to-5SOS scene, she hugged us all. But after that, it seemed like she was pretty chill. She was talking to us about her school and how she only has one friend, the sports she does, or did, and the shows she watches and ways she passes time. She was really interesting. But, I have to admit, she was really pretty. Calum had already stated that earlier, but I felt, as her favorite, I must tell her. It'll make her feel really good.
"Hey Ashlei," I interrupted her, she was talking about our new video for "She's Kinda Hot" and her reaction to it. "Huh?" She looked at me, already really really happy. "I just thought I should tell you that you're really..." What? I can't get words out. What the hell? "Um, Ash," Luke said, and both Ashton and Ashlei looked up. "I mean Ashlei bro." He patted his back, "I think Michael is trying to say that your appearance is absolutely perfect and, it appears that my good friend may have a little crush on you." I looked at Luke. What on earth? Where'd he get that from? "I've barely known her a day, Luke." He just leaned back on his seat. "Whatever." I looked at Ashlei. She was blushing really badly, but smiling. She looked back at me, and I shot her a smile, along with a wink.
"So," Ashton said, breaking the silence, "what's on our bucket list?" Ashlei looked up suddenly. "Oh, well, they're all things I want to do before I die. So one of them is I want to go like, skydiving. Stuff like that." I admit, that sounded pretty fun. "Well we'll need longer than 2 days. We'll need at least 2 weeks!" I said, without really thinking. She looked surprised. "2 weeks? What about you're tour?" "We'll figure something out, 2 days isn't enough time." She smiled, "Okay." The rest of the trip was rather quiet. Every now and then I would hear somebody say something, and at one point Calum and Ashton started a little fight, but other than that nobody really said anything.
We were driving for about 2 hours to a hotel where we would stay. We had three separate rooms. Me and Cal would share a room, Ashton and Luke would share and Ashlei has her own.
-At the hotel-
We all got out of the limo and checked in.
"So, we'll meet down here in 20 minutes to go to dinner. Got it?" I said to all 4 of them. We all separated and went to our rooms. I wanted to look kinda-okay for Ashlei, er, for dinner, so I changed my clothes. I changed into one of my nicer band shirts, as in it didn't have any holes in it. It happened to be for Metallica. I pulled up some black skinny jeans and put on my black vans. "So, what do you think of her?" Calum asked me, as I sat down on my bed. "I like her, she's sweet. And really pretty." He just nodded his head in agreement. "She is, and you know you're her fav." I laughed a little, and maybe blushed. I know that a LOT of people love me, and I have met a good amount of them, but I feel like I really know Ashlei. It's been like, not even a day but she's like, my friend, so I guess it's different.
Ashlei's P.O.V
Okay so pretty much my day in review is, I met 5SOS, Calum called me pretty, Ashton and I had a long conversation on different styles of music and bands we like (I kept telling him their's was my all time favorite), Luke told me that Michael liked me and Michael winked at me. I must say, it might just be that I'm the happiest person in the universe right now. Since I'm going to dinner with my 4 favorite people ever I want to look good. I put on a black Pink Floyd t-shirt and some black leggings. I tie a red flannel around my waist and put on my white adidas. I check the time. It's almost time to go meet them, so I have a little time to fix my makeup. I wing my liner a little more and put on some diamond studs in my ears. I put on my beanie and go downstairs. I only see Ashton and Luke down there, also a great amount of fans outside. "Dang," I look up at Luke, "you look really good Ash." I blush. "Thank you, I really wanted to dress up for you." Ashton said, throwing his arms around Luke. He let out a small laugh. "Not you, girl Ash." I smiled at him. "Thanks." He held out his arms to me. I just stood there for a second, I think he wants a hug. "Come on babe, my arms are getting tired." I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him. He squeezed me back, when we heard voices behind me. "I want one," "Me too." "Guys I've been waiting the longest." I turned around and saw the other three boys holding their arms out.
This is probably the best moment of my life right now. I started to laugh and walked up to Calum first and hugged him. He like, buried his face into my shoulder, it was really sweet. Then, after a couple minutes I went to Ashton. Yes, I was saving Michael for last, in case you're wondering. His hug was really nice. He had me in really close and he squeezed me really tight. Finally, it was Michael's turn. I walked up to him and he immediately put his arms around me. I hugged him back and put my head my head on his shoulder. "What's that Luke?" Calum said and pointed at us. "Oh Cal, I think it's a spark!" "OH MY GOSH! THERE ARE SPARKS FLYING!!" Michael pushed Calum and Luke's shoulders. "Alright guys, Limo's out. Let's go." With several body guards guiding us, we made our way to the limo and piled in. "Okay, let's eat."