Part 1

Ashlei's P.O.V

I'm usually not a very interesting person. I'm just your everyday, average teen, you know, boy band obsessed. I sit at home, watching Netflix, with my phone, and, that's it. My life isn't that interesting. It's kind of depressing actually. On my 16th birthday I was told that I had breast cancer. Yeah, that was my sweet 16. I know what your thinking, my life is going to turn out like The Fault In Our Stars, I'm gonna find my Augustus, we're gonna fall in love, go to some romantic place together, get married have a few kids. For starters, that's not how The Fault In Our Stars ends, second of all, no, that's not gonna happen.

The only person I've ever felt for, is Michael Clifford.

Admit it, he is pretty hot.

I know that since Michael is so famous, he would never know of my existence, so to change all that, I was lucky I saved my wish, I'm using it to meet 5SOS. It's really all I have to look forward to right now. Right now, my life is like a rerun of a depressing tv show. Every time it's the same thing. Besides those tv specials where I go to the hospital for a check up, that's pretty interesting, right? No. But not only am I gonna meet them, this is so stupid, I know what you're thinking, but I've made a bucket-list to complete with them. Nothing that interesting, you know, hand gliding, skydiving, bungee jumping. Nothing you haven't heard before.

.

.

.

.

HI! So there might not be that many of you reading this but if you are please leave a comment if you think I should update, *clicks tongue* or naw *gets booed and garbage thrown* Thank you😘

-Liz