Part 2

Michael's P.O.V

Before a show, me, Luke, Ash and Calum usually sit backstage playing FIFA. We occasionally do something else, but usually, we do the same thing everyday. We wake up, get ready, go to the stadium, sit back stage and just play video games. It's quite nice actually. But today, Calum came in quite late. "Calum, what are you doing?" I asked him. He sat down and sighed, "Well, I was just informed by our manager that we, in about a week, are meeting up with a 18 year old cancer patient named Ashlei Odell." The three of us stood up and stood around Calum. "What?" I asked. "She made it her wish to meet us," Calum added, "We're completing a bucket list together." The 4 of us, as I noticed, were all smiling. I had to admit, it sounded really fun. "When?" I asked. Calum sighed, "Oh my goodness Mikey do I have to repeat everything? Next week.". He huffed. "Jeez..." I whispered. Luke took a deep breath. "Well," he half shouted, "show time." I walked over and picked up my guitar. We all got in front of the curtain and into place. I looked back at Ashton and nodded my head slowly. With a blink of my eyes, I looked ahead of me and saw the crowd, screaming our names. "Alright," I sighed, "here we go."

.

.

.

.

.

So I know this doesn't have that many reads right now but for the few that are reading this ily and thanks for reading😘

-Liz