Part 3

Ashlei's P.O.V

1 week later:

Today was the day. I was meeting 5SOS. I have that weird feeling you get when you go down a big dip on a roller coaster. It was like, my stomach was flipping around in my body, like it was going to fall out any minute. I was going to try not to make a TOTAL fool of myself in front of them, especially Mikey. I know they probably meet so many people, so they'll just forget about me in the next few weeks, but I really wanted them to at least, at the 2 days I'm gonna know them, they know me as 'not a total screw up'. Not that I am a screw up. I just might appear to be, in front if my idols, my obsession, and the one person I was crazy in love with.

Anyways, I didn't want to act like a fool, or look like a fool, so I tried to dress in the best outfit I had. I wore a Nirvana tank with a 5 Seconds Of Summer hoodie over it, along with some plain denim and a pair of black converse. Even though it had been 2 years, I still had very little hair. It seemed to be coming back in patches, so to even it out I had to keep shaving it, but to cover that up I put on a grey, knitted beanie. I walked downstairs to see my mom standing next to a man with a suit and black sunglasses on. I laughed for a second, "Hi." I said, waving a small wave. He waved back at me, "Hi, you must be Ashlei. Well, I hope your ready to meet the boys." Giving me a small smile, I asked, "Who, are you? Not meaning to be rude or anything but..." My mom interrupted me by saying, "Honey, this is Mr. Devon, he's the limo driver." I looked out the window to see a limo parked outside our house. Locking my eyes on the longest car I had ever seen, I asked, "Are they-" He nodded. "YOU MEAN TO SAY FIVE SECONDS IF SUMMER ARE ON MY LAWN?!?!" I shouted. He nodded again, laughing a little this time. I ran up to my mom and gave her a huge hug. "OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I'LL SEE YOY LATER!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and I practically dashed outside. I was trying to get to the limo, the door was opening, I COULD SEE MICHAEL! HE WAVED AT ME and then, splat. just what I wanted. I had tripped over the crack on the sidewalk, right in front of 5SOS. I heard a small giggle, at least they thought it was funny. I stood up, brushed myself off and kind of just, stood there. They were staring at me. "Are you a bit shy? Don't worry, they're very nice boys." I turned around and saw Mr. Devon standing next to me. I nodded, "Yeah, a bit shy, that's all."

.

.

.

.

.

HEY GUYS!!! So in the part where Ashlei trips, the boys are not being jerks when they laugh at her, it was just supposed to be that she like, kind of embarrassed herself in front of them, I guess you could say.

ANYWAYS! I thought you should know I'm going on vacation so I'll update when I get back. Luv ya😘

-Liz