Part 4

Michael's P.O.V

Me and the boys woke up at 6:30 A.M to meet up with Ashlei. Apparently she lives in like, Wisconsin. I don't believe any of have been to Wisconsin, so I guess you could say we were confused as hell when we got there.

"So, let me get this straight," Calum said to the flight attendant, who was giving him a annoyed look, "The peanuts aren't free?" She let out a small, annoyed sigh before walking away. I leaned back in my seat next to Ashton, Calum and Luke were in the seats in front of us. It seriously took like, forever to get there, we were flying from London to Chicago, and from there to Wisconsin.

"FINALLY!!" Calum yelled running out of the plane into the airport. "What?" I asked, feeling a little stupid at that moment. "Come on Michael, that flight attendant was hot, but she was damn rude." I made a disgusting face at the comment, considering she was like, 30, but, it's Calum.

"Guys..." Ashton said pointing to a small subway where several girls sat. 5 of them ran over. We got our picture taken and junk, but seriously, the only thing I was thinking, is where are we going? "Hey Ash, you think there's more?" Ashton laughed and scratched his head nervously. He then pointed to a a few more people, who were followed by a load of people. we started to walk fast, very fast. Eventually, we got away from the mob, and to where our limo was, where a tall, light skinned man stood with a sign saying, 5Sos. Oh please, hold up a giant sign with our name on it, so everyone knows where we are, and what limo we're in. Anyways, we got in and drove for like, hours, until we pulled up into a small brick house.

.

.

.

.

.

HI THERE I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!!! I WAS ON VACATION BUT I'M GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER THAT AND THE DAY AFTER THAT!!!

-Liz

TippyTeapot