Part 5

Ashlei's P.O.V
I still feel like this is all fake. I mean, 5SOS just saw my trip and fall over a crack in the sidewalk, and besides that I'm going to be meeting them in like 10 seconds! I walked to the limousine with Mr. Devon and took a deep breathe. The door was already opened, but I still, for some reason couldn't get in. That's the moment an angel spoke to me, "Come on now, don't be shy." A beautiful Australian accent said to me. I could tell it was Luke. I felt tears of excitement fill up my eyes. I slowly stepped inside the long car and sat down in the nearest seat. That's when I saw them. The most beautiful boys in the world. Ashton, Calum, and Luke were squished together in the back, an Michael was sitting next to me! "Hi, I'm Michael." I felt like I was going to pee. I mean, Michael Clifford was talking to me! I started nodding, "I know." They laughed for a second. "You're like, really pretty." Calum said to me. I couldn't believe that he just said that. I let out this weird, hiccup screeching noise. "Thanks." "Why are you so shy? We don't bite." Ashton said to me, as Luke was laughing at the weird noise I made before. "I'm uh, just a little star struck right now that's all." I replied really quietly. "I am obviously her favorite, I mean, she's in love with me." Michael said this really proudly. I looked at him for a second, still completely star struck. "How do you know that?" He looked down and laughed. Me and the boys may or may not have stalked your twitter." Here it was, the moment it all came out. "OH MY GOSH!! I LITERALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! I'M IN A CAR, 5SOS IS ALSO IN THAT CAR! I AM SITTIN NEXT TO MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!!" I started breathing heavily and pretty much making an even bigger fool out of myself. "Wow..." I looked behind me at Calum, "That was... the best reaction from a fan yet. I laughed for a second, I was so happy. Like I can't even right now. "I'm sorry," I looked at my hands, "I'm just really excited right now." I looked back at them again, "I'm Ashlei by the way." I held out my hand to shake theirs, but mostly just to touch them. "Oh don't worry, we know."
Pretty much all I can say is I knew this was going to be the best trip of my life.