Winterfell

Lewyn was in awe when Winterfell came into view. He was no longer in the wagon, but atop a horse. He'd enter behind the Kings party, not with them.

With the hills and the trees behind them, as they approached Winterfell, Lewyn felt his breath catch in his throat. He felt powerful, atop his horse, riding in, even if he was behind the Kings party, behind his father.

The banner men, his father, Joffrey, the Hound, they all rode in valiantly, the Lannister and Baratheon sigils flying as they entered the great grey mass of Winterfell.

Lewyn wished he could be beside his father, who was bowing his head in the direction of the Starks, as he brought his horse to a stop.

And the Starks, he was thrilled to see they have more than enough children, all lined up from eldest to youngest. Notably absent from the line though, was the bastard boy, Lewyn could only guess, as he only counted three boys.

He rode a bit behind the wheelhouse, and the King, flanked by Ser Barristan. It was interesting to see all the dark heads lower to the ground as everyone kneeled as the King rode in.

The King was helped off his horse, and he made his way to the Starks, Lord Eddard Stark, and gestured for them all to rise.

"Your Grace", Lord Eddard bowed as his family and people rose.

Lewyn sensed tension and that only built when the King spoke for the first time.

"You've gotten fat!", he said sternly, and Lewyn was worried for a moment until both the King and Lord Stark erupted in a hearty laughter.

The King went down the line, greeting each of Lord Starks true born children, and his wife, Lady Catelyn, formally of house Tully.

At this time, Lewyn noticed the Queen, Prince Tommen, and Princess Myrcella appear out of the wheelhouse, and Cersei approached Lord Stark, holding out her hand, while Myrcella and Tommen took their place beside Joffrey and Jaime.

Jaime pulled off his helm, shaking his golden hair, he turned for a moment, letting his eyes wander over the crowd behind him until he sighted his son, and he gave one quick nod, and a smile. Lewyn smiled and waved a quick wave, and Jaime turned away, with the hint of a smile still on his lips.

He noticed his father watching the Queen intently, as Lord Stark kissed her hand, the smile on Jaime's face  fading immediately, uttering "my Queen", as he did so, which his wife mimicked.

Tension soon rose again though as the King commanded Lord Stark to lead him to the crypts.

"We've been riding for a month, my love. Surely the dead can wait", the Queen said, but the King simply turned, calling "Ned", and walking off as Lord Stark followed.

Lewyn had dismounted his horse at this time, as the King walked from view, and made towards his father right as Cersei got to him as well.

"Where is our little brother?", she asked Jaime, and then she gave Lewyn a disapproving look.

"Go and find the little beast", she said, turning and walking to her two youngest children.

"Shall I come with you father?", Lewyn asked.

"Uh, no, no that's alright", he said oddly, "why don't you go introduce yourself to our hosts", he said pointing towards the Stark children.

Lewyn gave him an unsure look.

"I can't hurt to try, lad", he said, "now, let me go find your uncle".

He felt oddly alone all the sudden. Here he was, in this new place, without his father by his side. He looked over at the Stark children, and he caught the eye of a girl a few years younger than himself. She was wearing an odd, dark, dirty cloak with fur around the collar, and her hair was messy. She was nothing like her sister, who stood next to her, dainty and beautiful.