Chapter 2

Icyss POV

OH MY GOD!!!!

"LYRIC!!! COME HERE OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed

"What?" She asked walking in my room

"I JUST WON VIP TICKETS TO SEE RAE SREMMURD!!"

"To see who ??" She asked confused. I swear omg.

"The people who sing no flex zone."

"Ohh, I thought it was only one person."

"Omg no, you not bout to look dumb Infront of them."I said" There's two of them. They're brothers, Khalif and Aaquil Brown. Their-" I got cut off by Lyric

"Eww what type of names is Kayleaf and Aaqual?" Lyric asked with her face looking disgusted.

"Bitch its Khalif and Aaquil. Anyways their stage names are Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi."

"Is he extra skinny or something?" She asked confused

"And they have a DJ who is Jay." I explained.

"Okay, so when is this concert?"

"Tomorrow. GO GET DRESSED WE HAVE SHOPPING TO DO!!" I said pushing her out my room.

Lyric's POV

I don't know why we have to go shopping she has plenty of clothes. Plus I have no idea who this people are, they sound like groupies that someone just signed to their label cause they was desperate.

We finally made it to the mall. The first place she went was fye to get their album.
"Aren't we going to see them? Don't you think they might, I don't know, give us a free album?"

"True, but just incase!!" She said paying for the album and walking out.

We went to Forever 21, Claire's, Victoria's Secret, Hollister, Pacsun, Urban's Outfitters, and American Eagle.

Let's just say she left with 6 bags, and left with 3. She's a huge shopper, good thing Sam sends her money every month. It's sad how she just doesn't talk to any of the boys anymore. I mean Sam still cares about her, that's why he send her money.

We got back to the house and laid out our outfits. We decided to make homemade pizza. Let's just say it turned our kitchen inside out. So we cleaned up the kitchen and ordered Dominos.

We are our pizza and watched reruns of Wild N Out, and shortly after that we went to bed.

Welp that's chapter 2 for Yall. Something might happen in the next story, and something won't....who knows ?