Chapter 8

Icyss POV

I was walking back home when a van slowed down next to me. I started speeding up, but the van stayed right beside me. I ran to the house and pulled out my keys. While I was trying to find the right key, I heard one of he van's doors open up. I finally got the door opened, I ran in and locked the door. When I turned around I saw Lyric sitting on the couch confused.

"Uh, you ok?" Lyric asked

"Umm, yea. I just, imma just go to bed." I said walking up the stairs.

I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Trevor. I haven't talked to him in forever.

Trevvy💗
Hey Icyss, I haven't talked to you in forever jus wanted to catch up!

Icee👑
Heyy Trevs! I know we need to catch up!

Trevvy💗
Actually, me and the boys are in Atlanta for a couple weeks. Maybe I could come see you?

After reading that text, I put my phone down and closed my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep, so I jus started thinking.

The boys are in town, and I haven't talked to them in like a year. My brother, my own blood is going to be in the same city as me and I don't know what to do. I do want to go see Trevor, but what if I run into the other boys? Where did Swae go? Did he leave me there on purpose? We're those people in the van after me?

I started to dose off while several thoughts were running through my mind..

Ooommmmgggg 😭 , I haven't updated in legit a year. I'm so sorry, I honestly forgot about this book & I haven't been on Wattpad in forever!!! ITS CHRISTMAS EVEEE !😝 buh whoever is still reading this book , hope you enjoy it !😭