Chapter 4

Lyric's POV

I walked in and asked Swae where Jxmmi was, he wouldn't tell me so I opened every door. Finally I found him.

"Oh hey" he said confused

I grabbed him by his collar, and pushed him against the wall.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are. But you ain't back in Mississippi, this is fucking Atlanta, and I ain't even from this bitch. You ain't gon be messing with her. Say some shit about her again watch what the fuck is going to happen." I pushed him again and let go.

"Ohh feisty, I like it." He said grabbing me by my waist

I walked up to him, and got behind him and whispered in his ear.

"I ain't the one to be fucking with." I slapped him and walked out.

Jxmmi POV

"I ain't the one to be fucking with." She whispered and slapped me.

Damn, that bitch must got anger problems. But that shit turned me the fuck on. I just can't be messing with them no more.

I ran out before they could pull off, and knocked on the window. She saw and had a disgusted face and pulled off, making sure to run over my foot.

"FUCK!!"

Jay and Swae came out, and we got in the car. I followed them to their house. Once we got out, Lyric told Icyss to go inside.

"Leave or I'm calling the cops for stalking." She said crossing her arms

"Look what's with your bullshit?" I asked

In the corner of my eye I saw Swae walk in the house, while me and Lyric were arguing.

Icyss POV

I was watching Twinning, when I heard someone walk in and clear their throat.

"Oh, hi" I said looking down

"Hey, hey!! Don't look down, you're to beautiful for that." He said lifting my chin up

I smiled slightly while trying my hardest not to fan girl.

"See I got you to smile!!!" He said excited

"So, where's Lyric and Jxmmi?"

"They're outside arguing."

"Ohh she's never really been a big fan of you guys. I don't even know why, I just mean look at you, you're so cute, and you're abs, and just the way-" I stopped when I remembered I was talking to SWAE LEE

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I probably sound like a pervert. Now you're gonna think I'm some kind of freak, and not Wanna talk-" I got cut off by him kissing me. I was surprised at first, but I started to kiss back.

After about 2 minutes we let go.

"I think you're cute too" he said

I could feel my cheeks getting mad red. I looked down and got on my phone, it was quiet for a couple minutes. But, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful.

"Soo...it sounds like they calmed down." Swae said breaking the silence

We walked out to see Lyric sitting on the step on her phone looking pissed, and Jay trying to calm down Jxmmi. Me and Swae looked at each other and walked to our people.

"Lyric what the hell happened?!" I asked

"Well...." She started

Next chapter will start off with what happened with Jxmmi and Lyric.