Chapter 3

Icyss POV

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO SEE RAE SREMMURD!!! I can't wait!!

I went to go wake up Lyric, she's a deep sleeper. So I had to take the covers off her, then pull her off the bed.

"Whaaaaaaaatttttt?" She said sleepily

"Get upppp!!! Today's the concert!!!" I said jumping

"Ughh" she said getting up.

I went to my room and got in the shower, and put on some sweats. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I cooked eggs, bacon, and sausage.

Lyric came downstairs in yoga pants and a tank, and grabbed a plate and watched tv. I grabbed my plate and followed behind.

7 Hours later

Lyric's POV

We decided to finally get up and get ready. I went and took a shower and did my hygiene. I decided to wear a gray shirt, with black jeans, black sneakers, and a black and white jacket around my waist. I decided to leave my hair out.

Icyss POV

I got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff, and I got dressed. I'm wearing a black tank, with bleached high waisted shorts, and black sneakers. I decided to put my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my purse and went downstairs to see Lyric waiting for me.

"Finally it's been 30 minutes." She complained

I looked at her, what she was wearing was literally her. Even though I don't think she should wear that to a Rae Sremmurd concert, but it's her. I grabbed my keys and we left.

On our way there we jammed out to the radio, and started talking about how much fun we were going to have.

Lyric POV

Icyss is like really hype about this concert, I honestly don't know why. But, I'm glad to see her happy. After everything that has happened she's barely smiled, so I'm going to make this the best night ever!!

We got there and there was a long ass line, but since we got VIP tickets we could go in and we got front row.

About 10 minutes later everyone started coming in. The place was packed!! There was like 2,000 people there.

"ARE YOU READYYYYY, FOR RAE SREMMURDDD?!?!?!"

They came out on stage and everyone started screaming. Especially Icyss. I swear she knew every word to every song. One of them came off the stage and started dancing with her. And let me tell you she almost fainted.

An hour later

They finally finished the last song, and walked off stage. We let everyone leave before we walked out.

Icyss POV

We walked out, and turned the corner. This was the best part, the VIP part. We were the only ones who was going to be there.

We walked back stage, and there they were. Swae Lee, Slim Jxmmi, and Jay Sremm. We walked up to them and sat down.

"Hey cuties." Swae said

"Heyy" Lyric said pulling out her phone.

"Put your phone away, we are talking to Rae Sremmurd for God's Sake!!" I whisper yelled.

"Sorry about her." I said nervously

"So what's Yall names?" Jay asked

"I'm Icyss and that's Lyric" I said pointing to Lyric.

"Cool names." Jay said

"Thanks"

We basically had a normal conversation, and I was fan girling extra hard inside. Lyric seemed perfectly normal, but Jxmmi kept giving me a stank look. Like he didn't like me or something. It really made me feel insecure.

After about an hour of talking they had to leave. We were walking out, but I left my phone on the couch.

"Hold on lemme get my phone!" I said walking bout.

"That Icyss girl looks like a groupie. You saw the way she was looking at you? She look ugly as hell too." I heard Jxmmi say to Swae

I started tearing up, so I grabbed my phone and ran out. I got to the car, and Lyric looked at me. Once she saw tears coming down my face she looked pissed as hell.

"What wrong??" She asked

"Jxmmi called me ugly and a groupie." I said looking down

"I'll be back I have to use the bathroom." She said getting out

Lyric POV

Oh hell nahh. He don't know who the fuck he messing with...

What Yall think Lyric's gonna do? Aww shit Jxmmi what did you trigger?